Aradia's Living Armor converted to FO4

Snapdragon_

Since Fallout 4 seemed to be lacking in this type of modded content, I decided to convert Aradia's Living Armor (Jexsam's Retexture) to FO4.

1d5a24ab7539969e87923d65a9bd6a36.png

Spent a few hours fixing it up in Outfit Studio, although there's still a little clipping in some areas. Gonna fire up the Creation Kit tomorrow so I can make it standalone and share it on here.

EDIT: Added a glow map to the armor's iris and tested in-game, everything seems to be working. I'll post the files after some clean up.

Symbiote-Armor1-small.pngSymbiote-Armor2-small.png

EDIT 2: Files are available for download.

2 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Fascinating! What are its benefits?

?

At the moment, just eye candy. I had some ideas for dynamic stat effects depending on the player character's lust level (via integration with another mod), and perhaps forced masturbation if that lust level swung too far either way. Only thing is, I just started learning how to make my own mods earlier today, so that stuff is way over my head at the moment. For now I'm just trying to get a balanced mix of static positive/negative stat effects that make sense for what it is.

Archived