Back at it, and need help

All right I'm back and ready to start tackling my mod again... but I really need some help understanding how to do certain things... so here's my list of "Help me oh great modders, you my only hope."

1. How do I setup an approach mechanic like with Sexout Working Girl and Sexout Tryout Powder Gangers??? (Where they approach looking for sex) (I also want this to be location based, IOW if you aren't in the Convention area it has no effect, if I have to make another item that makes this happen it's fine)

2. I'm having trouble picking the quest line back up after you have been moved to a new location. I can get the PC and NPC to the target locations but the Conversation doesn't pick back up nor does it ever initiate on talk, just hello then drops the conversation. What am doing wrong here?

3. How can I set it up to where until you are free the NPC will come and knock you out and bring you back to their home? I tried looking into the Powder Ganger shock collar... but that would take away one of the items I was going to use that uses the head slot.

As of right now my plan is to have Act I (Female) available in three weeks at the latest, by the end of today if every thing goes smoothly. With any luck I can get the Female portion done by the end of the year and start on the Male portion Jan. 2013.

Canine Slut WIP has returned.

2. well right now it's kind of random... one of two things happens either the conversation completes before you get teleported or you get teleported and nothing happens... either way you end up stuck in the ceil with cassandra just staring at you.

on a sperate note... how do I use pillories?? actor/anim/etc settings Not sure what this means.

(Well got the basic concept... just need to figure out how to make a script that keeps them from talking.)

But How the heck do I fix my race issue??? Any time I create a new toon they look like the picture attached.

Archived