Looking for help with a small Skyrim machinima project

I plan on making a small machinima (nothing fancy) and was wondering if someone could point me out to some things that I want for the video.

The first one is relatively simple. Some way to slow and speed up time on demand. As in, slow down by about half and then go back to normal. Is there a mod or console command out there that allows me to do that?

Last but not least, is there a way to kill an actor in the game without even looking at them and without bringing up the console? I want to make it so I'm walking down some place and people around me start dying. Is that possible? I was thinking of maybe using kill or even making a bat file, but I'd have to pause the game to open the console, and I don't want that to happen.

How to slow time with console command

For the killing part I just know of the 'kill' command in console. But you could try to edit out the bits where you enter console.

Edit: Well, one thing that you could try is to bring up the console, then enter 'tfc 1' that will freeze all npcs, then go one by one and kill them using the 'kill' command. After that enter 'tfc 1' again to unfreeze the npcs and they will all fall to the ground. You may have to do different takes of this so get a command that allows you to revive the npcs so you can try another take.

Archived