Need help with modding my game

So generally I don't like asking for modding help and prefer just to use guides and such that are already there. However last time I attempted to do this on my own I broke my files and had to reinstall everything and lost all saves. Since i decided to reinstall oblivion again i decided to ask for help this time.

So generally speaking I was trying to change most of the population of the game to manly females and futa/shemale (dont judge). So after I installed the LAPF, OBSE, and blockhead, I began the process of trying to futafy my game. For monsters I attempted to use the oblivion sexualised monsters mod due to the large amount of futa monsters in there. I attempted to separate them so it would only use the futa models but failed. While I do wish for help understand how to do that, its not the end of the world if i can't figure it out. 

The problems came up when i attempted to change the males to futas.

So while the females used the DMRA Boobalicous, I gave the males the dmra shemale body ( https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42231 ) 

While that was fairly till simply it here when i began to mess up. Now to change the dmra bbb armours to male was easy even if it took awhile and would of prefered to download a file instead,(simply change the _f to _m) I ran into a problems the face mesh, hair, and texture.

Last time I tried the same process as with  the armour but it caused them to have a massive mismatching and no affect on faces or hair. I did try to use a head mesh (cant remember which one) and change how it applies.

So to put it simply I need help getting this to work and no idea i need certain mods or what files to change

Thank for any help and I recommend trying both the boobalicous mod and the OSM mod

Male to female/futa:  the problems are the body textures, The body textures path is in the Oblivion.esm ( and all race Mod esp/esm). If you replace the body meshes they will still use the male body textures ( the textures path in the body nif does not matter )

You can use Blockhead and the textures overwrite by race.

textures\characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerRace\m\  and the textures with the race NAME  ( not the race ID)

If you want to change the Imperial

textures\characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerRace\m\imperial_foot.dds

textures\characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerRace\m\imperial_hand.dds

And the _n.dds...but they will not work, the game will still use the male _n.dds

textures\characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerRace\m\imperial_foot_n.dds

textures\characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerRace\m\imperial_hand_n.dds

And the DMRA body mesges you rename ( example: Femaleupperbody.nif to upperbody.nif )

And the armor / clothes you copy in the m folder

example: in meshes\armor\chainmail\m\  the DMRA meshes

-------------------

OSM

You don't need the esp, you can create a mesh replacer if all creatures should be futa.

Like my creatures replacer with dicks  you replace the vanilla meshes with the futa meshes

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/276-creatures-replacers-with-dicks/

In OSM the futa meshes have the ending SE or S. You delete all other nif files and then rename the SE/S nif to the vanilla names. Normally you must only remove the SE/S.

Example: meshes\creatures\minotaur\

There you have 4 futa/ female meshes you need

minotaurLordSE.nif

minotaurSE.nif

And you don't want many hair with a female/futa minitaur

minotaurbodyhairLordF.nif

minotaurbodyhairF.nif

The 4 nif you rename to

minotaurLord.nif

minotaur.nif

minotaurbodyhairLord.nif

minotaurbodyhair.nif

Some creatures are only female (Spider daedra)

Goblins are a little bit complicated. Use NifSkope to watch the files.

Or Spriggan  has 3 versions, choose one.

And Zombies you have to copy the dick to the torso nif.

Go to folder

meshes\clothes\as\3\f\

That are the DMRA futa lowerbodies

Copy all the nif files

Create a new folder  in the as folder. Name 7 and subfolder m

meshes\clothes\as\7\m\

In the m folder you paste the DMRA nif files and the ini

Rename the ini  from labelf.ini  to labelm.ini

-------------------

And in game you use the LAPF setting spell : Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)

Click "Settings for Body and (un)dressing"

At that page make sure you have set "Attacking woman grows penis"  to ON

And you click "Penis Display Settings" 

Next page "Set default Penis Body type"

There you will find 7 different Bodies, the new DMRA is on page 2

Now  all male NPCs will use the DMRA body.

Set setting for  a male player.

Spell: Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)

Click: Sexual Diary

Click: Set my body type

Select the DMRA body

Oh  shit  :classic_blush:    yes you must also rename the nif files

You have created a new folder in the as folder?

meshes\clothes\as\

There you create a  folder with name 7

meshes\clothes\as\7\

in the 7 folder you create folder with name  ( m for male)

meshes\clothes\as\7\m\

In the " meshes\clothes\as\7\m\  " folder you copy the DMRA nif files from folder   meshes\clothes\as\3\f\

Now you open  in the "  meshes\clothes\as\7\m\ " folder you  rename the ini : labelf.ini  ( f = female)   to  labelm.ini ( m = male)

And now rename the nif

HugeAnimFuta  to HugeAnimPenis

HugelimpFuta to HugelimpPenis

HugesemilimpFuta  to  HugesemilimpPenis

NormalAnimFuta  to NormalAnimPenis

femaleDildo  to maleDildo

The next nif files you can rename how you want, they are not used in LAPF

Futanari-000  to ashardware1

Futanari-001  to ashardware2

Futanari-002  to  ashardware5

Futanari-100  to  ashardware4

Futanari-101  to  ashardware3

---------------------

You can have 9 folders

meshes\clothes\as\1\  to   meshes\clothes\as\9\

In all number folders you can have a f and  m folder (female and male)

So managed to get everythig to work with correct textures (Used OCO for face mesh/textures) :) Thank you so much.

Though I was thinking about using block head monster girls and i read you saying about OCO breaking the eyes. Would the eyes be alright or will i need to use your quick guide in the fourms to fix it?

Don't know, I don't use monster girls.

Unpack mostergirls and check if there are eye nif files in meshes\characters\imperial\

And folder

textures\Characters\Eyes\

If yes monster girls will overwrite original game files. Not good, Then it is a Trump Mod: "My Mod first. And I do not care that a lot of mods do not work anymore." But I don't believe that puddles did such a modding beginner mistake.

Archived