I have some questions about FO$ mods...

So I'm getting back into Fallout 4 and I was wondering if there are any slavery mods. In particular I'm only looking for mods where the PC enslaves NPC's, so no player slavery stuff. I also want to have some sort of pregnancy mod. I've noticed that there are two Family Planning mod's and was wondering what's the difference between them? All in all I want to enslave NPC's and then get them pregnant, so let me know if this is feasible and if so any extra hops I need to go through to get the mods working.

There are several slavery mods, where the PC can enslave an npc.  As you noted, there are also 2 pregnancy mods both named : Family Planning.  We'll start with the pregnancy aspect.  Family Planning does offer PC to NPC pregnancies so you're requirement is satisfied there.

For the slavery mods, there are several different options ranging from ONLY the player can enslave to player and npcs can both be enslaved.  This is somewhat up to your personal play style.

For an immersive animation experience while using these mods, you'll need to decide which animation framework is best for you and what you are looking for.  There are two to choose from and mods to go with both:

Four-Play framework is an older framework but still works well, "does what it says on the tin", but is not currently supported by an active modder.  Arguably it has "better" mod diversity/options on LL but most modders have moved on the alternative and will not be supporting this framework with updates.  I can however attest that the mods created for it continue to work well.

AAF  framework is newer but also actively supported by many of us here on LL and Nexus.  While AAF is still in beta, we would consider it "late" beta.  The framework is solid and works very well - and many mods, including Family Planning have versions for AAF.  This is the most current animation framework being actively worked, and as far as the author and team working to support it is concerned, is the future of animation frameworks for Fallout 4.

In summarizing all that... TLDR:  you'll want to consider AAF, and AAF enabled mods for you specific applications.

1 minute ago, AWP3RATOR said:

AAF  framework is much newer but also actively supported by many us here on LL and Nexus.  While AAF is still in beta, we would consider it "late" beta.  The framework is solid and works very well - and many mods, including Family Planning have versions for AAF.  This is the most current animation framework being actively worked, and as far as the author and team working to support it is concerned, is the future of animation frameworks for Fallout 4.

In summarizing all that... TLDR:  you'll want to consider AAF, and AAF enabled mods for you specific applications

Agreed. I'm in a similar situation to jeek17 as I'm going to be getting back into Fallout 4. I am going with AAF for sure. I may try Four-Play eventually but it will be only if I can figure out MO2 profile system so I can have an alternate setup for trying Four-Play.

4 minutes ago, GoldenFrieza said:

Agreed. I'm in a similar situation to jeek17 as I'm going to be getting back into Fallout 4. I am going with AAF for sure. I may try Four-Play eventually but it will be only if I can figure out MO2 profile system so I can have an alternate setup for trying Four-Play.

MO2 can easily run both in separate profiles - as neither require game install directory files (like ENBs do) - so you should be fine with doing both.  

On a more personal note, having used and authored mods for both extensively - I prefer AAF over Four-Play from the usability and extensibility of the framework itself.

I'd invite anyone looking for additional information on AAF to check out the wiki and join the discord to post any questions.   We're always online to help :)

AAF Discord:   https://discord.gg/HjV944

AAF Wiki: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/Home

3 hours ago, jeek17 said:

So I'm getting back into Fallout 4 and I was wondering if there are any slavery mods. In particular I'm only looking for mods where the PC enslaves NPC's, so no player slavery stuff. I also want to have some sort of pregnancy mod. I've noticed that there are two Family Planning mod's and was wondering what's the difference between them? All in all I want to enslave NPC's and then get them pregnant, so let me know if this is feasible and if so any extra hops I need to go through to get the mods working.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rqFrsVw2oatG/

On 10/18/2018 at 9:37 PM, AWP3RATOR said:

MO2 can easily run both in separate profiles - as neither require game install directory files (like ENBs do) - so you should be fine with doing both.  

On a more personal note, having used and authored mods for both extensively - I prefer AAF over Four-Play from the usability and extensibility of the framework itself.

I'd invite anyone looking for additional information on AAF to check out the wiki and join the discord to post any questions.   We're always online to help :)

AAF Discord:   https://discord.gg/HjV944

AAF Wiki: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/Home

Great to know, thanks! Joined up now. I'm away from home for work but I'll definitely participate afterwards!

Archived