Animations not retaining NPC body attributes...

First off, I've been trying to sort this one out all day and can't figure out where the issue is, and none of the topics I've read over the course of the day have pointed me in the right direction, so if someone could point me in the proper direction I'd be very grateful.  I managed to get sexlab up and running, and the animations work fine aside from the female NPC bodies reverting to the default breast size instead of retaining their custom setting.  After the animation ends, they go right back to their well endowed selves, so it's probably something simple that I'm overlooking.  My player character works just fine, retaining her custom CBBE shape, but I'll be damned if I can figure out why the rest of the ladies get de-bigulated.  Let me know what information is needed and I'll post it up here in a timely fashion (well, as timely as 2 floor plans and three tech math assignments will allow anyway...).  Even if you don't want to go into a lot of detail as to where I've gone wrong I can probably figure it out with a link to the proper information if that could be provided.  Thanks in advance for any assistance.

If I understand correctly (the translator is what it is) when the female NPCs get dressed they have a prosperous breasts, and when they undress, the breasts disappear right?
If so, it would seem a matter of clothing.Some have the ability to enlarge the breasts, another factor is that the female NPCs, unlike PCs that are customizable (body changes, weight, etc, with racemenu alternative) not you can preset them to your liking (at least, I believe you can not), you can only create a generic femalebody_nif, but then the NPCs can adjust themselves without being able to modify them. I also find NPCs without breast or nearly, while others are prosperous. I think it is due to the randomness of the game

2 hours ago, amenshawn said:

I managed to get sexlab up and running, and the animations work fine aside from the female NPC bodies reverting to the default breast size instead of retaining their custom setting.  After the animation ends, they go right back to their well endowed selves, so it's probably something simple that I'm overlooking.

That sound like you have enabled the nude body inside the MCM of SexLab.

In the Second page the last two options in the rigth side are "Use Nude Body for xxx"

Simply disable that two options and look.

12 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

That sound like you have enabled the nude body inside the MCM of SexLab.

In the Second page the last two options in the rigth side are "Use Nude Body for xxx"

Simply disable that two options and look.

Both those are unchecked, so the alteration shouldn't be coming from there.  Another odd thing is that while my characters breasts are scaling with MME's milk production accordingly, her belly isn't showing any signs of pregnancy despite all the settings under Hentai Pregnancy being set to 'show morphs'.  I've been testing the mods with my character nude, so it isn't a clothing issue.  As I said, it's probably something simple that I've overlooked.   Thanks for the assist though  :)

Archived