Help with body type + bouncy breasts

shunter

So whenever I try to follow the step-by-step tutorial of "making things pretty and bouncy" of Sexout, even if I copy just the meshes folder of BNB to my NV folder, I get a Type3 body with huge, unnatural breasts with huge areolas. Is there any way to make so the breasts shape are exactly like shown in the pictures of Type3 Hirez BUT with bouncing?

34702-1-1287507554.jpg

The meshes folder includes the body mesh' date=' so naturally copying the entire folder over will replace it. You should install BNB first and then overwrite the body meshes it provides with your Type3 meshes.

[/quote']

Ah, that did it. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if I have done anything redundant here, but I moved the mesh folder from BNB, overwrite the skeleton in that with BNB Body Extender Compatibility Skeleton, then moved the desired upperbody.nif into the folder.

I have run into another problem though, after I installed Ling's some race's hands are pink

The raiders have pink hands. Its made playable by Lings.

But in any case, I am now using Mikoto now and some other mods to change the faces of NPCs.

I don't know how to make merge files, and Lings just conflicts with every custom race mod so I decided to not use it.

But thanks anyway

Sorry I don't know much about modding, I am just doing a lot of trial and error with overwriting things here and there. And like I said in any case I am not using Lings anymore.

Btw, when I said "conflict" I meant it screwed up textures for male bodies for certain armors. But I fixed that by installing breeze armor replacers.

And this is getting off topic from the original post.

I did have one more question however, could one of you explain to me meshes and textures? As I understand it meshes are the skeletons and models and such.... And Textures were the skin.

So why then do you replace BNB mesh folders with your desired body mesh? I would've thought you should be copying over the texture folder of your choice?

The Meshes folder includes 3D models, animations, skeletons, and offset data for things like hats. When someone is referring to meshes, and not the Meshes folder, they're talking about the 3D models. The Textures folder just has textures.

BNB contains a body model that many people dislike due to its dimensions but also places the new animations into the Meshes folder. So the folder has to be installed because it's easier for the average user to simply use FOMM to overwrite the body meshes than pick through and risk removing the wrong file.

Awesome just making sure just in case you, or maybe someone else reading this that might be new to the jiggle, didn't know there was a difference or that there were more weighted body types than just the BNB base body. Hell I even converted the Skinny6 to have a slight jiggle. Why? Boredom. Plus I was tired of seeing every other NPC bounce all over the Mojave and not my character lol.

Archived