Vilja in Skyrim

Menegroth

I admit, sometimes she got a little annoying in Oblivion, but I kept her around anyways because she had so much more personality than any other companion.

...also, she didn't seem to suffer the issue all of my followers in Oblivion did, namely, she'd actually FOLLOW you into different cells no matter how far away you were. Other people would just sit around and MIGHT show up a year later who knows.

Either way, I appreciated the little commentary normal followers give in Skyrim but they're so shallow, so I'll definitely be checking out Vilja.

Guest SemiPr0

Have to admit I had to fix the face a bit. Her BSA resources weren't playing nice with Navetsea's but a few CK tweaks later and shes all seamless and looks quite good when everything matches up.

Seeing her on the Nexus main page was the first time I'd ever heard of her. I am blown away at her complexity. Also, lines written by Terry Pratchett? Really? Damn, that's awesome.

Edit: do you think they'll add lines for the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood? I'd love to see how she justifies staying with an evil PC.

Vilja was a great companion. My only complaints were her voice, and the dialogue/writing. I dunno, I just wish that instead of a direct port, perhaps have a new female character. A descendent of Vilja is fine, but using a different name than "Vilja" would be better. I guess this is done for those who never played Oblivion, or for those who loved Vilja so much they need an exact carbon copy of her in Skyrim. It goes without saying though, that the mod makers put lots of time an effort into this, although I'd rather they made a companion mod for Skyrim, and possibly future companion mods for future ES games, to not be exactly Vilja.

Vilja was a great companion. My only complaints were her voice' date=' and the dialogue/writing. I dunno, I just wish that instead of a direct port, perhaps have a new female character. A descendent of Vilja is fine, but using a different name than "Vilja" would be better. I guess this is done for those who never played Oblivion, or for those who loved Vilja so much they need an exact carbon copy of her in Skyrim. It goes without saying though, that the mod makers put lots of time an effort into this, although I'd rather they made a companion mod for Skyrim, and possibly future companion mods for future ES games, to not be exactly Vilja.

[/quote']

there's willow for new vegas/Fo3 and she had a good voice instead of a shitty mic

Archived