Mod request: Dragon Spear [PC]

Mr. Fear

Thank you, keep up the good work ! I like the nipple size and i am not picky about it either, but the boobs look out of place when compared with the rest of the model, like lower quality and having a weird shape sometimes. Maybe it is more visible to me because i play at 4k. I hope you update it if you feel like playing this game again. 

I am getting tired of most of the games lately that have females, going the SJW route, clothe them as much as possible, and sometimes make them ugly too as well. It is a game, why not enjoy a sexy chick ? If somebody wants to be "realistic" and look at some baggy pants, power to them, i want a large round ass and a thong !

Whats up with so many posts regarding new games with "oh no, don't sexualize females, and boob physics is gross, and embarassing".

Yeah, but unless you date a supermodel who happens to have big tits and who would gladly jiggle them in front of you all the time, then tough luck.

One of my favourite games is still Skyrim because of its nice boob physics and nice boob customization. Yeah, i like boobs the size of the head that bounce all over the place, and Dragon Spear has some of that.

8 hours ago, angevil said:

Thank you, keep up the good work ! I like the nipple size and i am not picky about it either, but the boobs look out of place when compared with the rest of the model, like lower quality and having a weird shape sometimes. Maybe it is more visible to me because i play at 4k. I hope you update it if you feel like playing this game again. 

I am getting tired of most of the games lately that have females, going the SJW route, clothe them as much as possible, and sometimes make them ugly too as well. It is a game, why not enjoy a sexy chick ? If somebody wants to be "realistic" and look at some baggy pants, power to them, i want a large round ass and a thong !

Whats up with so many posts regarding new games with "oh no, don't sexualize females, and boob physics is gross, and embarassing".

Yeah, but unless you date a supermodel who happens to have big tits and who would gladly jiggle them in front of you all the time, then tough luck.

One of my favourite games is still Skyrim because of its nice boob physics and nice boob customization. Yeah, i like boobs the size of the head that bounce all over the place, and Dragon Spear has some of that.

If you could be more specific for what boob that is happening it would help. I'm aware that some of the girls have a nipple in a weird place.
The assassin Boos don't look so well (she actually doesn't have boobs on her sprite).

And that being said in some cases boobs are a pain to do. 
npc.jpg.7f19a8da6bb91a8e7ee8a9bd8c902271.jpg
Some times it's quite tricky to find out what boob is pointing where.

.........................................................................................................................................................
Edit:

Created a new thread/topic to keep all mods in one place and keep things more organized as well.

Archived