games with female protagonist and lore friendly nudity

cosiek80

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a quite specific games (original or modded) and was wondering if you could help me. What I am looking for are games where you play as a female (or can choose gender at the beginning of the game) and the female protagonist is naked through most of the game. I am looking for lore friendly nudity (there has to be a reason for the protagonist to be running without clothes ? ) so nude mods for games like Tomb Raider doesn't count. I know that a lot of hentai games with female protagonist match to this description but I was looking for something that's more focused on providing solid gameplay than concentrating on the sex scenes.

What I have found so far are:

Skyrim + Earthmer Race

Skyrim + Tiefling Race

Neverwinter Nights + A Dance with Rouges - This game doesn't fit perfectly into this criteria, but it features a lot of scenes where main protagonist has to find her way through the dungeons while completely naked. Also it has wonderful story and it is realy fun to play.

https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/module/dance-rogues-part-one

Giants Citizen Kabuto - The part where you play Sea Reaper. Can be uncensored by removing arpfix.gzp form games directory GOG.com/Giants – Citizen Kabuto/bin/

BLUE GUARDIAN: Margaret - Just a classic platformer with clothes damage system. Not fitting the criteria that well since you will want to keep the protagonist clothed most of the times (she receives more damage while naked) but this game is so good that it definitely needs to be on the list. The gameplay is wonderful, the story is great. I really recommend it to anyone the likes 2D platformers.

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE174661.html

Unfortunately my list is quite short. Do you know any games that could be added to it? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

PS: sorry for any grammar errors. English is a difficult language ?

+1

I was about to say Conan too. I would not be surprised to see others drop by and say the same thing, it really is the best choice given what you are asking for.

Conan Exiles you start without clothes cuz you were left for dead on a cross in the desert. You also have the option to choose to start only topless, or have a rag-like top and bottom for those who don't want to be grounded if their mom walks in and sees them playing Conan. ?‍?

Archived