help sexout (french)

Bonjour,

c'est pour dire que je galére avec sexout je l'ai installes y'a sexout.esm mais j'ai lu les tuto et je comprend pas car je suis une nul en anglais... j'ai voulu testé pour que sa marche en faisant set 000dc0 mas j'ai rien compris a ça, je ne sais pas comment ça marche

merci d'avance

Hey! I just ran your message through a machine translation. What exactly are you trying to do, when you type in "set 000dc0". Is this in conjunction with SexoutAffairs? Because that is the reference id of Inga, without the mod index.

French machine translation, with some minor corrections (what I can remember:D):

Hey! J'ai traduit votre post avec une traduction automatique. Qu'est-ce que vous voulez faire quand vous écrivez "set 000dc0". Si cela est combiné avec SecoutAffairs? Je reconnais c'est l'ID de référence de l'indice Inga sans le "mod index".

German translation (in case both of the above are not understandable, or my french is as horrible as I think it is. :D)

Hey! Ich habe deine Nachricht maschinell übersetzt. Was versuchst du zu erreichen, wenn Du "set 000dc0" eingibst? Benutzt Du vielleicht SexoutAffairs? Die ID gehört nämlich zu Inga, es fehlt bloß der mod index.

enfaite dans l'aide sexout il dit de tapez cette commande pour voir si ça marche, enfin comment je sais si sexout marche,peut tu m'expliquez comment s'utilise sexout et a quoi sa sert car j'ai fouiller et j'ai rien trouvez enfin je connais la base mais pas tous au complet. j'ai installé sexoutcommon mais il n'apparait pas en Sexoutcommon.esm et j'ai installé tous ce qu'il avais besoin et fnv crash

Sorry, but my french is really bad.

From what I could understand, you need help, because your sexout is not working. (sexout ne marche pas) All I can tell you is to read the individual threads and follow every installation instruction available. I know there are some users here that are fluid in french and can help you out. I tried to help, because I thought you had problems with my mod.

Crashes like the one you mentioned last, usually mean that you have a missing master file(fichier manquant maître?!). Check the requirements (exigences) for the mods and install everything that is mentioned.

I'm not going to machine translate this, as I don't want to emberass myself further....:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived