-NSFW WARNING- Wickedwhims suggestions?

I have never made a post on here before, but I was wondering if anyone could suggest some really good wickedwhims mods that are super detailed in both male and female anatomy? I'm currently using Azmodan22 (link below) and I love it! The only complaint is that the females don't actually have nipples and they have zero detail in the vagina. I'm bisexual so I like both pretty much. I was just a little upset that the gifs and previews had both male and female detail. Maybe you have to be a supporter on patreon? Also, they show a lot more outfits that you don't actually get along with one outfit being really buggy and unusable in game. I don't could just be my computer and my friends. Let me know what you think? I would love some feed back, maybe I'm just missing some downloads, maybe you have to to support on patreon, who knows. If you do know, please. Comment. xD

Hi dude, 

The skin details etc need to be found and installed separately as they don't come with the animations,

It's a group effort on our part and a helpful user has made it easier to find it all,

You can install as many animations as you want as they don't conflict with each other but some of the skins and details will override each other if they're both replacement for default things so make sure to read the info provided as this will specify if it cannot be used in conjunction with any thing else,

If it's things to be applied in CAS, you can stock as much as you like

• 3 months later...

Archived