MAMMOTH LORD armor/outfit

EDITED!

Anyone who wants to get the Mammoth Lord mod, it has been reposted.

Get it now, while you can!

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2542.html

3 different body types available.

ADEC Mammoth Lord Armor Ver. 2 (CBBE.egloos.com) Direct link Skyrim ADEC Mammoth Lord Armor Ver. 2

Mammoth Lord Ver.01 HDT BS2 by kofman77 (MEGA)

Mammoth Lord CHSBHC v3Tfix by Leocid2 (MediaFire)

2 more links found and added, one looks like it will work for male PC's*

Skyrim ADEC Mammoth Lord V1

Skyrim Orc Dragonbone*

12 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I know tastes are different but sometimes.........

1. Considering you've begged/thanked for other "borrowed"/paywalled stuff, casting stones is a pretty dumb thing to do. "It's funny when I do it, when you do it it's racism" is also a good way to get yourself ostracized pretty unilaterally.

2. I wasn't aware Trump was enforcing a "must downloads all links" policy, p sure clicking anything is an entirely voluntary state of affairs.

3. They're handlebars. For steering.

So I've never visited the site in this link before, how would one go about downloading an outfit?  I don't see any "download" buttons or anything? (I have managed to translate the page from Japanese so I can read it, would that have removed any download links somehow?)

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it!  Going thru the link at the top and to the patreon.

I must be missing something, but those links are not behind a pay wall. [Sky] TM is a site that shares links for armor/clothing mods. They are also one of the rarer Asian sites that gives credit to the mod authors. If you don't want or like the armor, you  don't have to download it. I am sure that there is something that you might want, if you just go thru the mods that they list.