Hola he decidido compartir a este sim, porque sinceramente me he quedado con mal sabor de boca con la comunidad con los sims que suben aquí, y la verdad que nisiquiera tengo ganas de descargar una sola, (solo para ocupar el cc que tiene). en fín, espero que disfruten, y manden sus comentarios.

PD. le gusta comer jovencitos.

Espero y tambien compartan mas Milf, por cierto, tengo otras sims ya hechas, si gustan puedo subirlar, la verdad que vale la pena.

English

Hello, I decided to share this sim, because honestly I was left with the taste of the mouth with the community with the sims that come up here (i dont like the sims of the community , and the truth is that I do not even want to download one, (only to occupy the cc that has) . in short, I hope you enjoy, and send your comments.

P.S. he likes to eat young people.

I hope and also share more Milf, by the way, I have other sims and made, if you like I can upload, the truth is worth it,

View File

On 9/21/2018 at 7:04 AM, Zombified said:

So, I took your character mod. I would like to say that it didn't quite turn out like in your screenshots. (Due to the mods I have.) However, coupled with the mods and slight adjustments, turned out amazing. So I wanted to give you kudos for a good mod and keep them coming.

you are right, there is a mod of the chest where the nipples are raised, but the model that I like most I like, you can enlarge the tits