[REQUEST] Anyone know how to convert mmd models from sharedassets files into fallout 4?

I can't find a guide that helps me create a body, head, and hair meshes into fallout 4. I was able to rip them out from sharedassets from a game with Asset Studio, and Noesis and tried using blender and outfit studio to converted them into objs and nifs. Since mmd models don't have skeletons like the fallout 4 (or skyrim) femalebody and head meshes have, I tried a guide made by MikeMoore from YouTube (his guide for weapons) as a reference to fiddling around with Nifskope but it didn't work out as I thought; I don't know what to do from there.

I don't have 3ds max unfortunately.

These are these are files I ripped out and tried to create meshes for fallout 4 (or skyrim for that matter) with Blender and NifSkope.

Demo_hair.obj

eye.obj

eyeblow.obj

eyeHighLight.obj

FaceGeom.obj

Game_body_P1.obj

Game_Face.obj

Hair_01_geom.obj

Hair_02_geom.obj

Hair_03_geom.obj

hair_05.obj

tonge.obj

tooth_above.obj

tooth_under.obj

underHair.obj

Outfit studios can load .OBJ files into it. I use the models own rigging to adjust everything in blender before exporting.

Ā 

This armor here that I ported to skyrim I used it's own rigging to move the legs to about where they needed to be for skyrim body.

Ā 

To use the models rigging. Just click the +in front of armatures and then select pose. This will light up the bones. Click one like the leg bone and then use the R button to activate rotate then move mouse to adjust.

Ā 

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png

Ā 

• 5 months later...

Spent a few months trying to get the model's own riggings to load as you explain, myuhinny, but blender only loads the model without the riggings. For some reason when I load to see if it does the same thing with the models from skyrim and fallout 4, blender was able to load the models along with its' rigged skeletons, but only as a dramatic tumbleweed..... I have an up to date blender and other addons and it still will not load the riggings of the models I ripped out. Maybe either blender isn't compatible with this model from unity games or I probably don't have the right addons for it. Suggestions?

Archived