[REQUEST] Remove leggings from BDO Clead

If you remove the legging your also going to have to remove the heels and that other part by the foot. Your also going to have to redo the body because chances are there is no body underneath those leggings so if you remove those leggings your going to have a hole there where the legs should be. When you redo the body using outfit studios you will have to remake the nif so that there is a _1 and a _0 nif but only if you want weight sliders to work.

You will need nifskope. So download that and load the _1 or _1 nif file for the outfit into it and click the legs if only the leggings highlight then you can right click them and go block - remove branch and this will delete the leggings out if more then just the leggings highlight then you will not be able to do it this way as everything that's attached to the legging will be deleted as well.

See how the body is highlighted in the screenshot if I were to right click the body and go block - remove branch the body would be deleted.

Spoiler

Untitled.png

You can also try using outfit studios's zap option to delete out parts of a mesh if you can.

So you were right of course and there was no body underneath. What I did was load it up in Outfit studio (first time using that and Nifskope lul), deleted the parts I didn't want (thank god they were nicely separated) and imported the UUNP body. I'm pretty happy with that.

7kUMkjh.jpg

There is a small problem though, as the weight sliders affect only the armor, and not the body, which means that at low weight, the breasts clip through the armor. I don't really mind since my char is at 100 weight, but just so I know what I'm doing, is there a work-around?

Each armor nif needs a _0 and a _1 nif. When altering something you have to redo the making of those to make new _0 and _1 files as those are what control weight sliders as _0 is low weight and _1 is high weight. I have never done it so you'll have to search and find out how to do it.

3 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Each armor nif needs a _0 and a _1 nif. When altering something you have to redo the making of those to make new _0 and _1 files as those are what control weight sliders as _0 is low weight and _1 is high weight. I have never done it so you'll have to search and find out how to do it.

Alright, thank you!

Archived