Fox animations gone

Hey, everyone! 

This is probably an outdated topic, but I couldn't find anything concerning this. So the point is: foxes have no longer sexlab animations. I don't mean incorrect installation (I hope it really not), but the absence at all. I guess their race has been changed from canine, since some time ago wolfes and foxes could use same animations. Is there any way to restore their previous race? And if yes - how does one do that?
Thanks!

Spoiler
12 hours ago, Xayrlen said:

Hey, everyone! 

This is probably an outdated topic, but I couldn't find anything concerning this. So the point is: foxes have no longer sexlab animations. I don't mean incorrect installation (I hope it really not), but the absence at all. I guess their race has been changed from canine, since some time ago wolfes and foxes could use same animations. Is there any way to restore their previous race? And if yes - how does one do that?
Thanks!

I have never had fox animations with MNC. I am also unaware of any available. However, last month Billyy posted this on her thread:

Next update I’m finishing off Hoppers with a handful more animations, and then a few animations for some other creatures. Humans will get a couple group animations.

Giving future ideas is always tricky because my planned to-do-list is fairly long and I change it around on a whim. Generally you can maybe expect animations for:

Creatures
- Creatures I’ve yet to cover that I have interest in. I might be trying to make some stuff for dragons next. Others on this list include; witchlight, fox, storm atronach, and maybe vampire lord. They will probably only end up with a few animations each.  
- I want to eventually take a stab at 2 Females 1 creature (FFC) animations for a select few creatures.
- Random creatures of my choosing with is pretty impulsive, but probably geared mostly towards more common creatures.

Humans
These are a little trickier because I only really dabble in them so it’s slow going. Although I’d still like to cover a bunch of areas but the things you're more likely to see are:
- More group (3p+) animations. Mostly 3p and 4p, which will probably exclusively be 1 female X males.
- DD sex animations for a few bondage devices. I plan to start fiddling around with them soon and see if I can’t make being stuck in some of the devices a little more interesting. Although I don’t know how DD filters animations, or if I have any way to make it see mine.
- Maybe some more bondage furniture animations. I hear the DD team is working on adding bondage furniture stuff eventually, so I want to wait and see how that turns out before I do any more animations.

While I have a lot of ideas I’m never opposed to hear more to maybe add to the list, or just hear what people are interested in.

SO maybe there's hope some will be coming soon.

• 1 month later...

Having same issue, currently. As of now, I see no fix, although I am not talented with any sort of 'race changing'. Was also wondering if there's a way to fix it / overwrite their race as canine rather than Foxes. 

On 8/28/2018 at 10:15 AM, Psalam said:
  Hide contents

I have never had fox animations with MNC. I am also unaware of any available. However, last month Billyy posted this on her thread:

Next update I’m finishing off Hoppers with a handful more animations, and then a few animations for some other creatures. Humans will get a couple group animations.

Giving future ideas is always tricky because my planned to-do-list is fairly long and I change it around on a whim. Generally you can maybe expect animations for:

Creatures
- Creatures I’ve yet to cover that I have interest in. I might be trying to make some stuff for dragons next. Others on this list include; witchlight, fox, storm atronach, and maybe vampire lord. They will probably only end up with a few animations each.  
- I want to eventually take a stab at 2 Females 1 creature (FFC) animations for a select few creatures.
- Random creatures of my choosing with is pretty impulsive, but probably geared mostly towards more common creatures.

Humans
These are a little trickier because I only really dabble in them so it’s slow going. Although I’d still like to cover a bunch of areas but the things you're more likely to see are:
- More group (3p+) animations. Mostly 3p and 4p, which will probably exclusively be 1 female X males.
- DD sex animations for a few bondage devices. I plan to start fiddling around with them soon and see if I can’t make being stuck in some of the devices a little more interesting. Although I don’t know how DD filters animations, or if I have any way to make it see mine.
- Maybe some more bondage furniture animations. I hear the DD team is working on adding bondage furniture stuff eventually, so I want to wait and see how that turns out before I do any more animations.

While I have a lot of ideas I’m never opposed to hear more to maybe add to the list, or just hear what people are interested in.

SO maybe there's hope some will be coming soon.

Although I respect they're trying to do, I'd rather have Anims Functioning until a new sort of mod / update comes out.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived