Mods for male PC Nate ?

Hi everyone,

I'm new in Fallout 4 and found these mods. They look interesting but I found very rarely a mod written For playing as Male. What mods are out there? Some dialogue mods or quest like the hundreds in the skyrim part of loverslab?

17 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Hi everyone,

I'm new in Fallout 4 and found these mods. They look interesting but I found very rarely a mod written For playing as Male. What mods are out there? Some dialogue mods or quest like the hundreds in the skyrim part of loverslab?

LL has over 2600 mods for Skyrim and just shy of 500 for FO4, but Skyrim has been out longer.  Generally speaking though, I would say both LL and Nexus lean more toward the female side of things for FO4.  That doesn't mean there are not great quality mods specifically for or supporting males - there are.   I would recommend having a go through the mod categories for the areas of interest to you.

A couple notable examples: 

Nora Spouse Companion  As a male PC, adds Nora as a fully voiced companion.

Bodies: Enhanced Vanilla BodiesSuper Hero Bodies, BodyTalk

5 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

I would recommend having a go through the mod categories for the areas of interest to you.

I did but wasn't very successfull ^^ What mods are there for starting sex with dialogues? Or starting it in generell? I found some nice looking animations but I'm not sure how to start them.

For example, which mod triggers sex with enemies like Synth or mutants?

Ah, sex mods.... now we're focused the search.  With over 20k mods, I really wasn't sure where to even being ha!

If we're looking at sex mods, you'll first need to peruse the files here on Lovers Lab.  There are several options to initiate sex scenes between the player character and npcs, or npcs and npcs, etc.  Fallout 4's options are not as diverse as Skyrim's, so please understand that going in.  The game has been out a shorter time, and many of the Skyrim modders are not working on Fallout 4.  It's coming along nicely of late, but it's only just starting to pick real steam.

First you will need to choose a framework to play the animations.  No mods will work without a framework and there are currently two options to choose from:  Four-Play is the first and Advanced Animation Framework (AAF) is the second.  Either of these is a required install as a base, to get any animations to work.  Which one you choose, depends on which mods you are interested in.  Four-Play has been around longer, but has recently been on a development hiatus (may be permanent), but it does have overall more support across the available mods.

On the other hand, AAF is new this year and is still in open beta.  It is being actively developed with patches/enhancements being rolled out weekly/bi-weekly.  There are however less mods which support it natively, but with each week more and more patches for Four-Play only mods appear for AAF.  AAF also includes a Four-Play "lite" proxy which allows some of the features related to animations to continue to work.

On to the actual mods!

Sex Em Up - is a no frills approach to sex.  Strike a hotkey near an NPC an and a scripted dialogue will ensue.  There are also some options for forcing yourself on an npc while sneaking

Vanilla Fudge (four play mod) is an option for the player who wishes to pass speech checks with their body.  NPCs can be persuaded with an offer of the flesh instead of a charisma check

Realistic Salacious Encounters RSE is popular "all in one" approach to the "many mods do a few things each" side of things.  RSE has MANY features, but notably among them:  it includes Combat Sex Assault (CSA and what it sounds like, get assaulted or assault enemies), prostitution, random events, etc.  It includes a bunch of additional features - too many to list here.

There are 10-20 options here on LL supporting various aspects of sex mods.  Most are dialogue and/or game mechanic based.  Only a small number are "point at something and sex it" :) 

15 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

On the other hand, AAF is new this year and is still in open beta.  It is being actively developed with patches/enhancements being rolled out weekly/bi-weekly.  There are however less mods which support it natively, but with each week more and more patches for Four-Play only mods appear for AAF.  AAF also includes a Four-Play "lite" proxy which allows some of the features related to animations to continue to work. 

What is the difference to four-play? Why are there 2 frameworks? i tried four-play a bit but somehow i don't like it. Maybe the graphic in an almost vanilla fallout is too simple.

Archived