[SEARCH] [QUESTION] Help to choose ENB

Helloes! I know, there are a lot of different enbs here and there, I know about some really good enb, but I cant choose one and I need your help! :D So, what I want to get with enb:
1. I want a juicy and colorful enb.

2. This enb need to make my character skin pretty velvet (don't know how to describe better. Just want my character's skin and face looks really good)

3. This enb MUST to be bright. I don't like dark nights, dark interiors, dark dungeons and etc.

4. I can't understand any delights of RLO or ELFX. Never have installed none of them, and, to be honest, I don't know why I need to use them, hehe.

5. No DoF, no blur.

I tested RealVision enb, but when I installed it, I got a world in the "blue fog" and it was not such colorful, as on pictures on nexus. I tested Anko enb. It's look practically as I like, but world look a bit pale, not as juicy and colorful as I want. Maybe I did something wrong, don't know. My PC spec is in my signature. Thank you!

Oh, and I forget to ask. About Anko enb. It's bright, yes. But when I installed it, the main game menu screen, with options "continue/start new game/options/etc" looked really dark! I have changed main menu screen and I want it to be bright, but Anko enb did it pretty dark :( How can I fix it?

10 hours ago, Elenve said:

Helloes! I know, there are a lot of different enbs here and there, I know about some really good enb, but I cant choose one and I need your help! :D So, what I want to get with enb:1. I want a juicy and colorful enb.

2. This enb need to make my character skin pretty velvet (don't know how to describe better. Just want my character's skin and face looks really good)

3. This enb MUST to be bright. I don't like dark nights, dark interiors, dark dungeons and etc.

4. I can't understand any delights of RLO or ELFX. Never have installed none of them, and, to be honest, I don't know why I need to use them, hehe.

5. No DoF, no blur.

If you want a bright and colorfully realistic lighting, just use my ENB config.

Thanks you all for your answers! And sorry for long delay in answer - now I have a lot of day off, so, I can spend time for skyrim. Now I'm absolute satisfied with Anko ENB, and special thanks to Idle. Now I have a lot of posibilities to edit this enb to my tastes :)
But! Last question remains. This is the picture of my question, that still remains unanswered:

Spoiler

question.jpg.b9d11954f523ce4477a6ee01c33800f4.jpg

Left side - with enb off (I like it), right side - with enb on (Pity, not enough bright :P ). It's not necessary, but if you can tell me what shall I change - I will be happy :)

Archived