Sexy Vanilla Armors Circulated in Skyrim (CIS)

2 hours ago, AerowynX said:

i just tested this out on the Deserter X mod and it works.... if you have two xedits open and bring up sexy bikini armors on one and whatever mod on the other it makes it go faster as sexy bikini has the paths to most the standard generic equipment for males so was easy copy and paste..  most armors only have 3-4 parts but for armors that have like 7 parts just using the main cuirass model for all the extra parts that aren't gloves, boots, helmet, and body seems to work fine. If you take a look at amazing world of bikini that is how they did it on that mod all those extra inbetween pieces just link to the cuirass for whatever armor equivalent you are using for that set

Great! I never thought about having the program open in two windows. I oughta try that some time. I still haven't gotten around to testing the bikini armor out, but that's good to know.

I have just updated Sexy Vanilla Armors CIS, uploaded Girl's Heavy Armor CIS, and I've uploaded their (now) required "Circulated In Skyrim" Core files. If you decide to give any of them an install, lemme know if I botched something, I'd like to do some work on their descriptions, but I start losing my writing talent past midnight (LOL).

5 hours ago, Nretsmah said:

Great! I never thought about having the program open in two windows. I oughta try that some time. I still haven't gotten around to testing the bikini armor out, but that's good to know.

I have just updated Sexy Vanilla Armors CIS, uploaded Girl's Heavy Armor CIS, and I've uploaded their (now) required "Circulated In Skyrim" Core files. If you decide to give any of them an install, lemme know if I botched something, I'd like to do some work on their descriptions, but I start losing my writing talent past midnight (LOL).

Yeah for sure I'll try them both.. downloaded them all now i can make SSE versions for all the files and send yuo links if you wanted to post them along with your main ones

11 hours ago, AerowynX said:

Yeah for sure I'll try them both.. downloaded them all now i can make SSE versions for all the files and send yuo links if you wanted to post them along with your main ones

Great! I got your messages. Your conversions are much appreciated. I might repost the CIS Series in the SSE forum in its converted form. Theres a few tweaks I'd like to make to Girl's Heavy Armor CIS, and I'd like to upload a version with outfit replacers. In addition, I also plan on releasing a Sexy vanilla Armor CIS without outfit template replacers. This version should be as easy as deleting a block of records, but adding outfit template replacers to Girl's Heavy Armor CIS will take some extra effort. I'm working on descriptions for my mods and alternative download locations. I'd like to keep my mod pages uncluttered, and previous versions backed up (and available) on Google Drive. I'm trying to make my mod descriptions as comprehensive as possible.

7 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Excellent, thanks!

Glad you found these, Sexy Vanilla Armors is a pretty sweet mod. Alot of mods have CBBE/UUNP refits, it's just a matter of finding them. Usually a quick word with Google is all I need haha

On 8/30/2018 at 4:13 AM, AerowynX said:

How are those working out for you? I recently did some testing with a Bashed Patch containing Girl's Heavy Armor and Sexy Vanilla Armor CIS. To my delight, they worked just as intended in-game.

I plan on making a few adjustments to Girl's Heavy Armor CIS and uploading a different version. The same goes for Sexy Vanilla Armor CIS. I installed the Amzing World of Bikini Armor, and noticed a few issues while testing it. For the gear that has male "dummy" models, it still caused problems with invisibility. Bikinis on males would equip (hide?) armor with invisible wrists. It also seemed to be that Bikini armor was making Tassel armor disappear, a possible armor slot conflict (I'm not sure). Because a mod that adds bikini armor to Skyrim via scripts already exists, I might consider a CIS patch that doesn't add it to NPCs. I'm thinking that I might upload a patch with enchanted variants that can be found in shops and loot, and consider NPCs in a future release.

If I can get the male models to not mess up, then I could reconsider. If I were to separate outfit templates into male/female variants, that would fix alot of issues. I actually did this when I made a patch for the Luxery gear a long while back, before I was active online. Problem being, I'm not sure if that's the best choice to maintain compatibility with other mods. I'll have to do more testing with this mod, but in the mean time, I got work to do with the preexisting CIS series.

1 hour ago, Nretsmah said:

How are those working out for you? I recently did some testing with a Bashed Patch containing Girl's Heavy Armor and Sexy Vanilla Armor CIS. To my delight, they worked just as intended in-game.

I plan on making a few adjustments to Girl's Heavy Armor CIS and uploading a different version. The same goes for Sexy Vanilla Armor CIS. I installed the Amzing World of Bikini Armor, and noticed a few issues while testing it. For the gear that has male "dummy" models, it still caused problems with invisibility. Bikinis on males would equip (hide?) armor with invisible wrists. It also seemed to be that Bikini armor was making Tassel armor disappear, a possible armor slot conflict (I'm not sure). Because a mod that adds bikini armor to Skyrim via scripts already exists, I might consider a CIS patch that doesn't add it to NPCs. I'm thinking that I might upload a patch with enchanted variants that can be found in shops and loot, and consider NPCs in a future release.

If I can get the male models to not mess up, then I could reconsider. If I were to separate outfit templates into male/female variants, that would fix alot of issues. I actually did this when I made a patch for the Luxery gear a long while back, before I was active online. Problem being, I'm not sure if that's the best choice to maintain compatibility with other mods. I'll have to do more testing with this mod, but in the mean time, I got work to do with the preexisting CIS series.

i been doing some bodyslide stuff so just starting a new game today to see if it all worked.. do you know speciifcally what pieces you saw invisible?  i can see if maybe a slot conflict or they linked something wrong

1 hour ago, AerowynX said:

i been doing some bodyslide stuff so just starting a new game today to see if it all worked.. do you know speciifcally what pieces you saw invisible?  i can see if maybe a slot conflict or they linked something wrong

Sounds good to me. I will do more testing today, and take a log of what pieces are being problematic. Thanks for the offer, I might have to take you up on that. That'll save me time and allow me to continue work on my CIS patches. If it's of any importance, I installed the Amazing World of Bikini Armor from the Skyrim Nexus.

22 minutes ago, Nretsmah said:

Sounds good to me. I will do more testing today, and take a log of what pieces are being problematic. Thanks for the offer, I might have to take you up on that. That'll save me time and allow me to continue work on my CIS patches. If it's of any importance, I installed the Amazing World of Bikini Armor from the Skyrim Nexus.

I use Bikini Maiden but I believe he just copied the armor directly from amazing world anyway...I play with feminized leveled lists so pretty much any non unique npc that spawns is female so I generally don't have issues with the opposite gender thing.. but obviously not everyone wants to play that way so finding out the issue is worth looking into

I use Bikini Maiden but I believe he just copied the armor directly from amazing world anyway...I play with feminized leveled lists so pretty much any non unique npc that spawns is female so I generally don't have issues with the opposite gender thing.. but obviously not everyone wants to play that way so finding out the issue is worth looking into

Ah I see. Feminized leveled lists would be pretty convenient in regards to CIS patches, but yeah, not everyone uses them (including myself haha). One thing I've considered is reserving some gear for female only NPCs, but that would prevent them from being compatible with any non-CIS mod that edits thier outfits or respective leveled lists. I've also thought about adding female NPCs to leveled lists. Maybe I could add NPCs with custom leveled lists, that way vanilla NPCs would still receive gear from other mods. 

With that in mind, I have been wanting to make a mod or two that adds random female NPCs to leveled lists (such as bandit and soldier list). Maybe I could make specialized CIS patches for them. 

Actually, i just had a (half-baked) idea. What if, the CIS Core files contained generic NPCs that are intended to fit into vanilla leveled lists. That way, for mods like The Amazing World of Bikini Armor, it's possible to distibute female-only gear to encouterable NPCs without sacrificing your game's compatibility with non-CIS mods that add armor. 

51 minutes ago, Nretsmah said:

Actually, i just had a (half-baked) idea. What if, the CIS Core files contained generic NPCs that are intended to fit into vanilla leveled lists. That way, for mods like The Amazing World of Bikini Armor, it's possible to distibute female-only gear to encouterable NPCs without sacrificing your game's compatibility with non-CIS mods that add armor. 

sort of off topic but i'm trying to understand how the game handles outfits.. for example if i have an outfit for a mod that has 4 different armor sets attached to one outfit record will it be random distribution like a normal leveled list item..  i noticed when i used marcos leveled list mod every mage that spawned had the same green robes which that mod adds to the mage outfit record.. a lot of my outfit records are used by multiple mods and mator smash combines them into one long outfit record but i'm not sure if the game handles outfit records the same as leveled list because if not i have a lot of issues i gotta figure out.. i'd probably have to delete each mods outfit record and use something like lootification hmm more testing to do

looking at it CIS and Book of UUNP they use most the same outfit records so guess i can see if i get a mix of those two mods

sort of off topic but i'm trying to understand how the game handles outfits.. for example if i have an outfit for a mod that has 4 different armor sets attached to one outfit record will it be random distribution like a normal leveled list item..  i noticed when i used marcos leveled list mod every mage that spawned had the same green robes which that mod adds to the mage outfit record.. a lot of my outfit records are used by multiple mods and mator smash combines them into one long outfit record but i'm not sure if the game handles outfit records the same as leveled list because if not i have a lot of issues i gotta figure out.. i'd probably have to delete each mods outfit record and use something like lootification hmm more testing to do

looking at it CIS and Book of UUNP they use most the same outfit records so guess i can see if i get a mix of those two mods

To my understanding, outfits are not handled in the same fashion as leveled lists (they often use leveled lists). I believe that if another mod changed an outfit, it will override it's contents if placed after said mod in your load order. I don't know how Mator Smash combines them, but you could make multiple versions of a modified outfit by using leveled lists containing the content of every version of that outfit. That's why I worry about outfit replacers in the CIS series, because I wouldn't want to override the outfits of another mod.

3 minutes ago, Nretsmah said:

Perhaps you should grab two mods that change the same outfit, merge them as you will (I imagine using Mator Smash) and spawn in NPCs that use that outfit. See if they spawn in with items from mods. 

yea mator smash combines the outfits into one single record..  i'm just trying to figure out if it will randomly select which to use or not.. i'm just loading in test cells and spawning tons of enemies to see..   what makes this a pain is many outfit records just reference other leveled list items.. this makes it really hard to tell if it's really using all the records from the outfit record mator smash made or is it just using one record but that record happens to have multiple leveled listed items.. i think that may be the case because when i was using marcos leveled list mod i spawned like 30 mages and every single one had the green robes that one puts in there.. i checked the record and i had several items in that record aside from the green robe..  

3 minutes ago, AerowynX said:

yea mator smash combines the outfits into one single record..  i'm just trying to figure out if it will randomly select which to use or not.. i'm just loading in test cells and spawning tons of enemies to see..   what makes this a pain is many outfit records just reference other leveled list items.. this makes it really hard to tell if it's really using all the records from the outfit record mator smash made or is it just using one record but that record happens to have multiple leveled listed items.. i think that may be the case because when i was using marcos leveled list mod i spawned like 30 mages and every single one had the green robes that one puts in there.. i checked the record and i had several items in that record aside from the green robe..  

Does Mator Smash make a file like Wyre Bash? Is it possible to pop it open and take a gander at the outfits it generated? Maybe you could try some Forsworn. Sexy Vanilla Armor CIS overwrites their outfit templates with leveled lists from CISCore. If you don't have another mod that also affects the Forsworn, maybe you could make a test .esp that overwrites their outfits. I'd replace them with say, Iron armor or something. Mator Smash your test .esp and Sexy Vanilla Armor CIS, and spawn a whole bunch of Forsworn. If they are seen with iron armor and Sexy Armor and vanilla armor, you should be in the green in regards to outfits.

Hold up, I totally lied. The Forsworn do NOT have a modified outfit. I was probably talking about a leveled list with the "use all" property. I can make a quick mod that modifies Mjoll the Lioness' outfit, and provide here for testing purposes. Sexy Vanilla Armor CIS does modify that, so we could test it.

28 minutes ago, Nretsmah said:

Does Mator Smash make a file like Wyre Bash? Is it possible to pop it open and take a gander at the outfits it generated? Maybe you could try some Forsworn. Sexy Vanilla Armor CIS overwrites their outfit templates with leveled lists from CISCore. If you don't have another mod that also affects the Forsworn, maybe you could make a test .esp that overwrites their outfits. I'd replace them with say, Iron armor or something. Mator Smash your test .esp and Sexy Vanilla Armor CIS, and spawn a whole bunch of Forsworn. If they are seen with iron armor and Sexy Armor and vanilla armor, you should be in the green in regards to outfits.

ill post a screenshot but basically the patch is exactly like what you would see in a bashed patch just all the records lined together in one record.. but testing this more i'm pretty sure it will only use the last outfit record as thinking about it using the guards overhaul mod will make every guard wear the armor from that mod.. and looking at the record it has a couple choices but never chooses any other..  so to really get the poper variety mods have to use outfits the same way the first screenshot shows bit linking them to the generic leveled list for that item

New Bitmap Image (2).bmp

New Bitmap Image (3).bmp

and looking more at my list.. it seems both yours and lootification use standard items as well as the modded item but book of uunp only links back to itself if you follow the outfit record so you wouldn't see anything else if pulls form that outfit. 

Just confirmed it some more with bikini maiden.. it has a patch so deadly wenches will wear the bikini armors only and it does this by changing the outfit record and it works all deadly wenches I spawned had binkin armor even though there were several other things on the outfit list higher up

15 minutes ago, AerowynX said:

ill post a screenshot but basically the patch is exactly like what you would see in a bashed patch just all the records lined together in one record.. but testing this more i'm pretty sure it will only use the last outfit record as thinking about it using the guards overhaul mod will make every guard wear the armor from that mod.. and looking at the record it has a couple choices but never chooses any other..  so to really get the poper variety mods have to use outfits the same way the first screenshot shows bit linking them to the generic leveled list for that item

New Bitmap Image (2).bmp

New Bitmap Image (3).bmp

Interesting. It appears to be that your patches compile every outfit into one big outfit. In one of those screenshots, it looks at though your Whiterun Guards have multiple sets of boots in their outfits! Perhaps instead of spawning with multiple pairs of boots, they instead spawn with only one. It's too bad outfit templates have to be so finicky. If you were to do as you said, linking them to leveled lists I imagine that would definitely work, but it would take some effort. 

It sounds like I'll have to make compatibility patches for other mods to help them play nicely with the CIS series.

On anther note, I've picked up another mod that I think is definitely gonna join the CIS series. PeroPero gear is lookin' pretty good.

I've also done a bit more testing with The Amazing World of Bikini Armor. Ab-armor and Tassel-armor both turn invisible when used with a bra/bikini-type armor. When worn without a bra, they make the boobies stop jiggling. I'm not sure why.

2 minutes ago, Nretsmah said:

Interesting. It appears to be that your patches compile every outfit into one big outfit. In one of those screenshots, it looks at though your Whiterun Guards have multiple sets of boots in their outfits! Perhaps instead of spawning with multiple pairs of boots, they instead spawn with only one. It's too bad outfit templates have to be so finicky. If you were to do as you said, linking them to leveled lists I imagine that would definitely work, but it would take some effort. 

It sounds like I'll have to make compatibility patches for other mods to help them play nicely with the CIS series.

On anther note, I've picked up another mod that I think is definitely gonna join the CIS series. PeroPero gear is lookin' pretty good.

I've also done a bit more testing with The Amazing World of Bikini Armor. Ab-armor and Tassel-armor both turn invisible when used with a bra/bikini-type armor. When worn without a bra, the make the boobies stop jiggling. I'm not sure why.

added a few edits to my comment above....and yea the PeroPero stuff is great:) hmm interesting.. might not be worth the effort for amazing world just to many damn pieces ha(maybe like said before just breaking down to 4 piece set would be easier to deal with) there is plenty of other good stuff out there.. the bless armor looks great ingame too

2 minutes ago, AerowynX said:

added a few edits to my comment above....and yea the PeroPero stuff is great:) hmm interesting.. might not be worth the effort for amazing world just to many damn pieces ha(maybe like said before just breaking down to 4 piece set would be easier to deal with) there is plenty of other good stuff out there.. the bless armor looks great ingame too

Ahhh, I saw them edits. Good detective work there, and darn! If you ask me, it is worth the effort. Variety is worth all the effort. But the Amazing World of Bikini Armor will definitely be a big project. Sexy Vanilla Armor CIS took me fifteen or sixteen days, and well over forty five hours of work. If I can do that, then I can do it again. It'll probably take alot of custom effects and leveled lists, which will likely call for a number of CISCore updates. As you mentioned, I might have to break down Bikini armor into smaller outfits. Since Tassels and Abs seem to be problematic, I'll have to either disclude them or make them spawn separate from outfits that include bikinis. 

Ab armor seems to have clipping issues, so I might ditch it all together.

I haven't installed Bless armor yet, but I'll have a look at it. My slow internet connection limits how many big armor packs and bodyslide files I can download on any given day. I've been scouting out armors via the links you've provided me (hence how I've discovered the PeroPero collection).

I'm thinking about offering a page that'll be chock full o' downloads for patches. That is, patches to help CIS work with other mods. If you were to make other armor mods use CISCore, they'd be able to work with the CIS series seamlessly. It's just an idea I had.

4 minutes ago, Nretsmah said:

Ahhh, I saw them edits. Good detective work there, and darn! If you ask me, it is worth the effort. Variety is worth all the effort. But the Amazing World of Bikini Armor will definitely be a big project. Sexy Vanilla Armor CIS took me fifteen or sixteen days, and well over forty five hours of work. If I can do that, then I can do it again. It'll probably take alot of custom effects and leveled lists, which will likely call for a number of CISCore updates. As you mentioned, I might have to break down Bikini armor into smaller outfits. Since Tassels and Abs seem to be problematic, I'll have to either disclude them or make them spawn separate from outfits that include bikinis. 

Ab armor seems to have clipping issues, so I might ditch it all together.

I haven't installed Bless armor yet, but I'll have a look at it. My slow internet connection limits how many big armor packs and bodyslide files I can download on any given day. I've been scouting out armors via the links you've provided me (hence how I've discovered the PeroPero collection).

I'm thinking about offering a page that'll be chock full o' downloads for patches. That is, patches to help CIS work with other mods. If you were to make other armor mods use CISCore, they'd be able to work with the CIS series seamlessly. It's just an idea I had.

sounds good and yea variety is what it's all about i just love traveling around skyrim and see different pieces of equipment everywhere i turn it's fantastic

18 minutes ago, AerowynX said:

sounds good and yea variety is what it's all about i just love traveling around skyrim and see different pieces of equipment everywhere i turn it's fantastic

I couldn't agree with ya more. I love variety, and I'm really determined to get as much variety as possible in my Skyrim. So far, I've added more armors than I'll ever see ?

I'm trying to think about the best way to go about making patches for other mods. I'm not sure if linking them to CISCore is the best route to go, but I know that it'll work. Even if you weren't interested in the CIS series, you could still install my CIS Core files and use these patches to help your mods work together in the "outfit department".

That's how I get my CIS patches to work together, even when editing the same outfit or "use all" leveled list.

6 minutes ago, Nretsmah said:

I couldn't agree with ya more. I love variety, and I'm really determined to get as much variety as possible in my Skyrim. So far, I've added more armors than I'll ever see ?

I'm trying to think about the best way to go about making patches for other mods. I'm not sure if linking them to CISCore is the best route to go, but I know that it'll work. Even if you weren't interested in the CIS series, you could still install my CIS Core files and use these patches to help your mods work together in the "outfit department".

That's how I get my CIS patches to work together, even when editing the same outfit or "use all" leveled list.

Because of the way CISCore interacts with my CIS patches, technically only one patch needs to have outfit replacers. Since they all use a universal set of leveled lists, it only takes one set of replacers.

I tried this out in game to make sure that I wasn't lieing. I wasn't. I spawned in some Mjolls, who's outfit was only modified by Sexy Vanilla Armor CIS. Her clones were equipped with a combination of Sexy, Girl Heavy and vanilla armor. Woot woot!