Player only face texture

as far as i know, there's still no mod that had this function (most only do bodies, yea.. i already tried mod that has the unique face slot too, but its not worked, only the body)

but heyyy.. is someone on the way on making it?

if so, then tell me :3

if not then.. i found a way to make "Unique Face Texture" for player.

so i try to replace some facepaint texture with face texture.. well it worked good so far..
sadly when you reload the game, the face texture become.. not good.

so for this time, i just need to "slm 14" and load my old preset then apply the face paint.

as long as you didnt exit the game, its work. lol

but i hope someone make this mod so i didnt need to do "slm 14" every time i want to play the game.

or maybe someone already made it?

14 minutes ago, multfilm said:

Natasha Face Texture-13613-1-1.rar Try it! Works just fine to me.

sorry but im not looking for the "face texture" but looking for the slot for unique face texture...

i mean.. a mod where you can place your custom face texture and use it for your character only..

well that mod maybe replace the complexion slot.. and it give me an idea.. i'll try replace the slot with my face texture lol

6 hours ago, darkblackbad said:

sorry but im not looking for the "face texture" but looking for the slot for unique face texture...

i mean.. a mod where you can place your custom face texture and use it for your character only..

well that mod maybe replace the complexion slot.. and it give me an idea.. i'll try replace the slot with my face texture lol

Doesn't Unique Player & Unique Follower do the faces?

?

The only "right way" to achieve this, is with a custom race. Otherwise, you're stuck with some hack job that directly alters the player preset. Mods of that type should be avoided at all costs. They simply fuck up too many things that the game needs that preset untouched to manage properly. Not to mention that they pigeonhole other mods out of even using it dynamically via scripting. Like race mods. I also suspect it may be why some of the adult mods have some issues with certain functionality.

A custom race uses all of it's own assets. And when set up properly, it can use scripting measures to add the race to the HeadPartsHuman formlist, which allows it to take full advantage of other mods customization options, normally only usable by human characters.

Trykz

Archived