Tentacles?

1. Modify the holographic game pads with holographic tentacles.

2. Create a plant that can be grown or purchased that uses vines as tentacles. You could even give it the ability to get sims pregnant. 

3 Create a piece of furniture with mechanical tentacles.

4. (Here comes a doozy.) Equitable tentacle hair that can be used for masturbation and fucking others. 

5. A tentacle portal that can be placed almost anywhere and moved easily. It can be moved to walls and under furniture for specific poses. 

6. Tentacles that fade in from thin air to fuck sims.

7. Tentacle beast romance should be an option.

My interest is piqued with these ideas and consentacles is a thing for M/F. Several of them I believe may be able to be implemented ?

You mentioned plants and there are some in game:

A1) The infamous Laganaphyllis Simnorovii aka The Cowplant

A2) The Insectumlamia Simnorovii aka the Sixam Mosquito Trap (a cousin of the Cowplant),

Both of these have bones/rigs on them yet the Sixam Mosquito one is only available for the Vampire GP. Currently WW is able to implement object animations and provide custom moodlets. Your idea to have sentient plantlife impregnating Sims can probably made possible like for example after being "snared" by such creatures our Sims get a debugged WW moodlet saying they are pregnant and the next few days they are transformed into PlantSims (LOL) ?

You mentioned furniture with mechanical-like-tentacles and there is one similar object in game

B) The Bubble/Hookah machine from City Living has similar tentacle like properties like you mentioned, all that is needed is to modify the Mesh into a more tentacle like furniture and make a custom Sim+Object animations for it to implement with WW. 

For the holographic tentacles and inter-dimensional portals for higher tentacled beings to appear is a bit too difficult to have a workaround (sadly) ? Maybe the holographic one can be made, where the Sim wears a special Custom VR helmet and is "animated" to look like they are being pleasured by their tentacle partner ?

These are just my 2¢ to your great ideas and hopefully are able to make it or at least being discussed. 

[BUMP]

Ah by images you mean like the in game fx/effects? the things that dont need meshes and rigging? Apologies for the misunderstanding ?

I see where you're going with it yet theres not much tentacle reference in the game's FX list at least from my experience with it. If you want to check it out you can explore the in game effects by using the FX player provided on Sims4Studio (registration required) 

*typo*

Serves me right for never playing with the Sims kids in this game,  thanks for that reference @johnpage 

Apparently the names for those fx's are called:

"monster_under_bed_fog"

"monster_under_bed_meta"

"monster_under_bed_rigid"

"monster_under_bed_sound"

It took awhile to find and see these FX in-game, at first I thought my current Effect Player was outdated but when I went back to your post, you mentioned kids and that gave me something. 

And it worked! The weird (yet cool) about these effects is that only by playing as a child can you see them, when you select/play as an adult or teen, it disappears ? They really implemented the "childhood only" fears really well into the game. 

With all that blabbing done, there are tentacles in the game yet most of them are docile looking. Not to mention only kids can see the effect. If we were able to tie the effects to an object or animation somehow it would need at least one child in the household in order to actually see them in action ?

While you're at it ? apparently I noticed the Mosquito Trap Plant does have some small similar properties to this particular plant  ? 

At least the size of it and if you remove the carnivorous teeth. 

Imagine if it can do that to our Sims ??

**link leads to e621's site if you're not a fan of furries and/or other other forms of beings besides humans, don't click**

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried & did a thing in Blender with the plants mentioned above and well .  .  .  . it was a scary process ?

0.png.b818f965057502c2c0c1a66062339cd8.png

Meet Audrey II's cousins 2.png.777c4fe993f231158fcf3042fcdfb719.png

Big one is the Cowplant and the lil' guy is the Sixam Mosquito Trap. I really want to visualize these two in a non carnivorous plant kind of way but the way the meshes are made with its rigs/bones is almost impossible to achieve. ?

3.png.d843b377c4b08302bd0fb213d778458a.png

@Felicat82 Exactly! I was thinking about after the animation interaction is done Sims will get a mysterious moodlet by one of these two. ?

At least I've got some screenies to show a part what this thread was discussing. Insert "I've seen enough ______ to know where this is going"  ??

12.png.6eb92e98cab32716713e449f11d51e10.png

19.png.b69cd785268180f1f868e175aa2aec19.png

Quite the predickament eh? 

17.png.5e38620bfc0d2fc485fa9fdfb388584a.png

1.blend.png.e7f81f3710f16ce8690a325735e520aa.png

Alright enough with poorly made puns, I hope theres a place for this stuff with WW's system. With custom plant-related buffs, tentacle/vine animations, involuntary/voluntary PlantSim tranformations someday. 

P.S If ya'll didn't get the picture (literally) due to poor posing, the guy is trying to punch away the green menace in his birthday suit ? ?

[BUMP]

42 minutes ago, MEN0PER@ said:

I've tried & did a thing in Blender with the plants mentioned above and well .  .  .  . it was a scary process ?

Alright enough with poorly made puns, I hope theres a place for this stuff with WW's system. With custom plant-related buffs, tentacle/vine animations, involuntary/voluntary PlantSim tranformations someday. 

P.S If ya'll didn't get the picture (literally) due to poor posing, the guy is trying to punch away the green menace in his birthday suit ? ?

[BUMP]

omg ??

Archived