• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could you tell me how you get Apachii hair to work with your monli npc? I have monli.esm and apachiihair.esm loaded, when I go to Character Gen Parts tab the hair drop down only says DEFAULT

I noticed you have the hair mesh file in meshes\actors\character\00Haeli but i cant quite figure out how it works when I want to make my own npc

Could you tell me how you get Apachii hair to work with your monli npc? I have monli.esm and apachiihair.esm loaded' date=' when I go to Character Gen Parts tab the hair drop down only says DEFAULT

I noticed you have the hair mesh file in meshes\actors\character\00Haeli but i cant quite figure out how it works when I want to make my own npc

[/quote']

Hi!

Actually I created my own headpart using the meshes and textures from Apachii's mod (I had to get permission, of course.)

Hope this helps! There's a section on how to do this in my tutorial: My Tutorial on Creating Standalone NPCs

Is anyone else getting strange noises with this? Her idle sound seems to be a werewolf breathing.

*update* I found the issue' date=' Haeli is currently set to inherit sound from AudioTemplateDragonQuiet

[/quote']

Oh my god. Thank you SO much, I've been trying to figure out what the heck that was forever!!!! *bows* I don't know how that happened but, I'll fix it!

Here's the pictures of the new followers I'm working on i case anyone missed it in the CBBE Loli Race Thread:

Untitled-1.png

Please let me now if they're hideous. And if anyone has a Monli savegame they'd like made into a follower let me know <3

Could you tell me how you get Apachii hair to work with your monli npc? I have monli.esm and apachiihair.esm loaded' date=' when I go to Character Gen Parts tab the hair drop down only says DEFAULT

[/quote']

Hi!

Actually I created my own headpart using the meshes and textures from Apachii's mod (I had to get permission, of course.)

Hope this helps! There's a section on how to do this in my tutorial: My Tutorial on Creating Standalone NPCs

Thanks for the tip and the link!

Is anyone else getting strange noises with this? Her idle sound seems to be a werewolf breathing.

*update* I found the issue' date=' Haeli is currently set to inherit sound from AudioTemplateDragonQuiet

[/quote']

Oh my god. Thank you SO much, I've been trying to figure out what the heck that was forever!!!! *bows* I don't know how that happened but, I'll fix it!

Here's the pictures of the new followers I'm working on i case anyone missed it in the CBBE Loli Race Thread:

Untitled-1.png

Please let me now if they're hideous. And if anyone has a Monli savegame they'd like made into a follower let me know <3

Wow, those look AWESOME! Only problem I'll have is picking which one.. or two.. I use, my rig doesn't like hi res textures.

I have an odd problem' date=' her hair is purple. Missing the texture / color. What hair pack did you use? Thank you so much and everything else looks GREAT!

[/quote']

I found a workaround for it, just playing with the CK. Change her hair to any color you like and you'll see the textures, the default color for the hairstyle must have been lost somewhere.

I thought I would post this here, since this is where the original was done.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6234

I downloaded the hair and eye mods she mentions, but neither showed up when I tried to make a save for you to play with. Her eyes and hair color are perfect in the screen shots in that thread, but the save has the hair and face stuff.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/etherdemon/2012-11-16_00002.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/etherdemon/2012-11-16_00001.jpg

I thought I would post this here' date=' since this is where the original was done.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6234

I downloaded the hair and eye mods she mentions, but neither showed up when I tried to make a save for you to play with. Her eyes and hair color are perfect in the screen shots in that thread, but the save has the hair and face stuff.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/etherdemon/2012-11-16_00002.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/etherdemon/2012-11-16_00001.jpg

[/quote']

Well, you can manually change the eyes and hair in the CK, if you're making a follower, that is.

Let me see what I can figure out, I'll DL her hair and eyes, it's probably a matter of them being exclusive to certain races, which is easily fixable since I can just add Monli.esm as a master, duplicate the hair and eyes, and set them as HeadPartsOraeze :D

Enhanced Character Edit lips 32

Apacchi SkyHair v 1.4 Full female hair 29

Dirt to Beauty Marks

P.S. You rock!! *bows*

:o

I just realized I used two of your follower saves until my "wonderful" laptop decided they were too good looking to follow me around. You have an amazing talent!!

Can you make her the way she looks in the picture with the blonde hair and put up a link please? I am in the process of actually cleaning your mods of dirty edits at the moment. I can do this for you as well and send you the links. If I can clean your mods could you do the hair for me and send me a download link in a PM or something?

wassup freebird, I see you are here too.

anyways I too am getting non-colored/purple hair for Haeli and I have apachi 1.4 installed.

I guess we just wait for an update or the merge. In the mean time I'll just give her a helmet lol

btw, BOSS is telling me an error monli.esp and monli.esm I need to deactivate one. you too?