I have them both on my laptop as well, so I can run LolLidya and Haeli and my own (not the way I want her to look..) Alexa. I can run both with no issues. Just deactivate Molni.esp I will wait to see if Natilde fixes any issues in the next release, being as she's done some of the most amazing followers I have ever seen and I don't want to step on her (?) feet. The only things I have on my wishlist now are:

1. Fixed Alexa (with glowing eyes and the right hair so she looks like a mini Blood Elf from World of Warcraft.)

2. A tutorial from Natilde that explains how I add things to an esm for use with the Molni.

3. A glow mapped male body.

4. A glow mapped UNP female body, so I can give Alexa (short for Alextrasa) and Telepriel (Sindarin (Tolkien elven language) "Silver Lady") who I would hope to make look like a Night Elf from World of Warcraft glowing faction tattoos.

And then I plan to "Fix" the healer follower mod I downloaded to make her look like one of the forsaken. :D (I miss WoW sometimes, but not the people in it)

Thank you, everyone, for reading this wall of text.

Warm Regards,

-N

@Natilde, if there is anything at all I can do to help, please let me know. Your mods are amazing and I would love to be able to give something back for all the hard work you do.

(edited for grammar and sentence fragmentation)

Hey all!

I have them both on my laptop as well' date=' so I can run LolLidya and Haeli and my own (not the way I want her to look..) Alexa. I can run both with no issues. Just deactivate Molni.esp I will wait to see if Natilde fixes any issues in the next release, being as she's done some of the most amazing followers I have ever seen and I don't want to step on her (?) feet. The only things I have on my wishlist now are:

1. Fixed Alexa (with glowing eyes and the right hair so she looks like a mini Blood Elf from World of Warcraft.)

2. A tutorial from Natilde that explains how I add things to an esm for use with the Molni.

3. A glow mapped male body.

4. A glow mapped UNP female body, so I can give Alexa (short for Alextrasa) and Telepriel (Sindarin (Tolkien elven language) "Silver Lady") who I would hope to make look like a Night Elf from World of Warcraft glowing faction tattoos.

And then I plan to "Fix" the healer follower mod I downloaded to make her look like one of the forsaken. :D (I miss WoW sometimes, but not the people in it)

Thank you, everyone, for reading this wall of text.

Warm Regards,

-N

@Natilde, if there is anything at all I can do to help, please let me know. Your mods are amazing and I would love to be able to give something back for all the hard work you do.

(edited for grammar and sentence fragmentation)

[/quote']

Yes I am certainly a her! Thank you <3

Adding things to the Monli.esm file is something I'm having trouble with too, actually. Once I made the file a master file the CK doesn't let me touch it, it just lets me make plugins to modify it. :(

Oh and I don't know about the glow maps but I can try on the rest of your list!

wassup freebird' date=' I see you are here too.

anyways I too am getting non-colored/purple hair for Haeli and I have apachi 1.4 installed.

I guess we just wait for an update or the merge. In the mean time I'll just give her a helmet lol

btw, BOSS is telling me an error monli.esp and monli.esm I need to deactivate one. you too?

[/quote']

*EDIT* I added a patch for the hair in the post below :D

As far as BOSS telling you to Deactivate Monli.esp, it depends on whether that .esp is from the Lolydia Mod (in which case you should NOT deactivate it) or if it is from the Monli v2 or 2.1 races, in which case you should. The easiest way to make sure Haeli and Lolydia are compatible is:

Install the Monli Race

Install Lolydia and overwrite the Monli.esp with hers.

Install Haeli/my other followers

Make sure Monli.esp AND Monli.esm are activated. This is the only reason you should have both. If yu don't have Lolydia you need to toss Monli.esp. :D

Can you make her the way she looks in the picture with the blonde hair and put up a link please? I am in the process of actually cleaning your mods of dirty edits at the moment. I can do this for you as well and send you the links. If I can clean your mods could you do the hair for me and send me a download link in a PM or something?

I know how to cleam my mods with TESVEdit but sometimes it breaks things when I do. Thanks for your help though, if it doesn't break anything then I'd deinitely update my .esp with yours.

As far as Haeli's hair is concerned, I'm working on her as we speak, and the new version with the same hair and slightly less ugly face will be added to this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13469

*EDIT* I added a patch for the hair in the post below :D

Sorry about the confusion with the new thread, but I thought since the race is actually in the adult section, the followers should be too.

:D

xo

Nat

I have one bug to report though. It happened before and after TESVedit cleaning. A girl in the orphanage named Briar always has some blue magic ball absorbing into her waist over and over again. Very odd. Oh and also wanted to let you know that they all work great after the cleaning with TESVedit. I think it would be really cool if you add some random npcs from the Monli race. Have some that travel around Skyrim that you can talk to and buy things from. Maybe some new types of potions or something.

Ok. So I'm having some problems making Alexa:

load data

Apachii Sky Hair 1.4 full

Apachii Sky Hair Female 1.0 (to use hair 8 )

head parts hair-> Orazel ->drag Apachii hair 8 into the Orazel hair list

Glowing Eyes v4 (

and http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21232 ) to use FemaleEyesHumanDawnguard14

make red hair (ColorForm->New->"VeryRed"-> 255,0,0->Playable "SupaRed"->HairColorList->Monli race-> AvailableHairColor->"SupaRed"

Add hair style to NPC (looks good)

Add hair color to NPC (omg! They won't miss her in a line-up!)

Add Monli to HeadPartsAllRacesMinusBeast

Try to change to the eye... nothing

Add Monli to HeadPartsHumansandVampires

Change the eye color to FemaleEyesHumanDawnguard14 (looks awesome!)

save

Close actor window

click on new npc

control + f4

say yes when prompted

Load Skyrim

Npc's face is darker than the rest of the body

Npc's eyes are NOT HumanFemaleEyesDawnguard14 they've turned into red eyes (no glow)

Npc has Apachii Sky Hair Female 1.0 hair 8

Npc hair is the rediculous red color designed to make her stand out

Where did I make the mistake? I did everything for the eyes that I did the hair (except adding a new color) but the eyes don't show when I load Skyrim to check on my progress. It looked perfect in the editor!!