MCM + DarnUI FONV

Dee383

It might depend on the order they are installed since they may both modify certain XML files (last one wins scenario). Try reversing the install order. You could also try using uHUD - unified HUD project ( http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/38961 ). It's designed to merge the changes that hud mods, MCM, etc make to specific XML files. I believe it works with DarnUI even though it doesn't specifically say it.

I've never used DarnUI, so I'm not sure. Try doing a search through the comments for MCM on Nexus and see if someone there had a similar issue. Easiest way is to go to the MCM page, then click the Comments tab. There is a link right above the first comment that says "View Forum Thread". Click on that, then type in DarnUI in the search area. By going in through the comments tab, the search is done within that thread. You may have to log in first to search (it doesn't always take your Nexus login when going to the forum). If that happens, log in, then go back to the MCM page again in Nexus to the comment tab again.

Archived