TheKites Outfits by Niero

since niero hid or removed the slooty mods he had up on nexus those of us that have them but never used them before have no idea how to get them in game since the page is hidden and thus no description or info is available (that I know of)

can any of you veterans take some time out and post here how to get the outfits in game? are they console commands or craftable?

Most of the outfits can be crafted at the Chem Station. If not, they are usually on the Armorsmith benches if you have that mod installed. If both of those methods fail, type "help (keyword of mod) 4" into the console, and you can find the item IDs. 

For example "help slave 4" would should you a list of results including the Vault-Tec Slave Suit.

I hope this was able to help you.

29 minutes ago, BootyMarauder said:

Most of the outfits can be crafted at the Chem Station. If not, they are usually on the Armorsmith benches if you have that mod installed. If both of those methods fail, type "help (keyword of mod) 4" into the console, and you can find the item IDs. 

For example "help slave 4" would should you a list of results including the Vault-Tec Slave Suit.

I hope this was able to help you.

much help thanx! scoopdigger seems to be eluding me though. any help?

6 hours ago, cleavagesweat said:

much help thanx! scoopdigger seems to be eluding me though. any help?

The scoopdigger might be two words. Try just searching for scoop, or maybe something like "Piper" "Reporter" "DC" or other related terms. Good luck.

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2018 at 11:22 AM, cleavagesweat said:

so when are we getting HDT? this is very jarring coming from oldrim.

?

Pretty late answer to this, but unless you convert/create hdt for fallout 4, my best guess would be never.

Slightly longer answer is that the people who do hdt for skyrim, do not seem to mod for fallout 4, which pretty much means somebody else would have to convert it, and as far as I am aware nobody has stepped up, which is not too surprising, doing something like that would take a serious amount of time and effort, as well as skills, and there do not seem to be that many people modding fallout 4 with all three of those things, and the willingness to do it.

Archived