Taking armor requests

Alright so I searched a lot for concept art or pics that would help me make my next armor but I haven't found anything i liked. So if you have seen an armor that you like and would like to see ingame post a pic of it.

Obviously I'm not going to do it if I don't like it. If you're going to post something then please don't post overly skimpy (and anime-ish for that matter) armor, I actually want it to show some skin( who doesn't? :rolleyes: ) but bikini armor is a no-no. I'm also looking for a necromancer themed armor so it's more likely that I'd do that.

I actually want it to show some skin( who doesn't? :rolleyes: ) but bikini armor is a no-no. I'm also looking for a necromancer themed armor so it's more likely that I'd do that.

For necromancer themed' date=' what do you think of a skimpier version of this?

[img']http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/73/Ad%26d_gateway_to_the_sf.png[/img]

I've wanted a sexier version of a robe like that for a sorceress since GttSF came out. (I know, dating myself with that one.:blush:) The cut is essentiall like a robe version of a poncho, but the way it hangs I think is quite nice. Shorten the "sleeves" a little bit to show the sides of the character's torso and breasts, maybe bring the sides in a little all the way down so the only thing breaking the continuous line of skin from arm to foot is the belt? Could also use a sexier belt, maybe a chain of amulets, or a slanted swashbuckler style belt? Or even a slimmer version of the armored barbarian girdle you see in a lot of older fantasy erotic cover art. And then there is always the option of lowering the neckline for a little cleavage, if the side-view isn't enough breast for your taste. ;)

One of the biggest things I've always loved about that outfit though is it looks so soft and touchable, like wearing a silk sheet for a robe. :D

What do you think?

Alright so I searched a lot for concept art or pics that would help me make my next armor but I haven't found anything i liked. So if you have seen an armor that you like and would like to see ingame post a pic of it.

Obviously I'm not going to do it if I don't like it. If you're going to post something then please don't post overly skimpy (and anime-ish for that matter) armor' date=' I actually want it to show some skin( who doesn't? :rolleyes: ) but bikini armor is a no-no. I'm also looking for a necromancer themed armor so it's more likely that I'd do that.

[/quote']

Dark Magician Girl with a black/grey coloring, even a little skimpy if you wanted. (no nipple exposure preferably:p)

Obviously I'm not going to do it if I don't like it. If you're going to post something then please don't post overly skimpy (and anime-ish for that matter) armor' date=' I actually want it to show some skin( who doesn't? :rolleyes: ) but bikini armor is a no-no. I'm also looking for a necromancer themed armor so it's more likely that I'd do that.

[/quote']

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/images/25734-1-1247344453.jpg

Permission has been granted to do it by the original author already too.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/699456-request-to-port-an-armor-from-oblivion-to-skyrim/......

If you may be interested.... CBBE, DMRA, UNP, DM body, TBBP?????

Alright.. Well this is from RS. I'd like it for my first Orc character, otherwise I plain out just won't make the character =p Anyway, think it'd look good for Nords too as I usually just roll with them..

Chest

Legs

Boots

Gloves

Helmet

Weapon

Shield

Amulet

Example of Set

Anyway. I'd like that. But would like the gloves to match. Amulet would be optional in my taste, and the sword is two-handed. But would also like a one-handed version to wield with the shield. And perhaps use HD textures? Not the actual textures on the model.. Thanks if you do it, if not, then thanks for taking the time to look through it.

And technically, it's awesome armor and shows skin as you requested Lol :P Sorry for throwing the pictures in Link form.

Being a big reference man myself, let me show you some armors that I've found to be very cool.

Warhammer Disciple of Kaine:

Dspl_07.jpg

war_dok.jpg

Guild Wars 2 (too many to list, google it for more):

Armor_13_concept_art.png

tumblr_m6og7eDYpo1rsdqwto2_1280.jpg

VideoGameArt_GuildWars2_FemaleLightArmor1_BoyangZhu.jpg

guild_wars_2_medium_armor_sets_by_haikai13-d4boh4v.jpg

I can be much more specific if I knew what difficulty level you can handle with the armor, what archetype it will be used for (leather armor, plate armor, cloth/caster armor, etc.), which gender you want to make it for or if it's going to have male and female versions.

Some interesting stuff posted here lately, definitely considering doing some of them after i finish the set i'm currently working on.

@kayin I'm only interested in female armor as female characters are the only thing i play as in bethesda games and obviously if i make something i want to use it as well. The armor difficulty doesn't matter. As long as i like it enough and want to use it in skyrim, it will make it's way there, but unfortunetely i don't have the time to spend on really complicated stuff. Still if you have other cool screens feel free to post them :).

• 1 month later...