Non-Adulte mod for Adulte playthrough

Hi, just recently begin a new playthrough with all the sexlab mod i needed but i just realise that i have little "regular" non-adult mod (like those normally found on the  nexus) for my game. 

Feel free to advise me on what mods you think work well with all the sexlab's mods, I'm open to all suggestions !

36 minutes ago, LollipopGirl said:

Hi, just recently begin a new playthrough with all the sexlab mod i needed but i just realise that i have little "regular" non-adult mod (like those normally found on the  nexus) for my game. 

Feel free to advise me on what mods you think work well with all the sexlab's mods, I'm open to all suggestions !

All mods working perfect WITHOUT Sexlab.
Sexlab and the addons is the most CTD causative mods i ever see in modding history... Over scripted and over animated shits.
SexLab + SexLab Arused Mods + Devious Devices Mods = CTD. Every 5 min in Skyrim is CTD. (GTX1080 + 32GB DDR4)
Stuttering, low FPS, CTD, bugs, game freeze, etc...

15 minutes ago, ShivasBane said:

I run a very heavily modded skyrim with a bunch of sexlab mods and it's rock solid, never crashes so I would think it's all about reading requirements and paying attention to load order. LollipopGirl What types of things are you looking for?

Yep "rock solid" if you only use interiors for sex scenes. XD
Go play this sexlab mods with monster mods and npc mods.
Ohh wait? Which Windows? 7, 8 or 10? 10 is not support the DX9 + ENB perfectly, only 4GB RAM.

Try this:

SexLab mods with many addons + Windows 10 64bit + Max Game Graphics settings + (FPS cosumed) ENB + 1440p resolution + many texture, npc and monster mod = 5 min CTD.

Perhaps you shouldn't try pushing your computer beyond it's capabilities.... Seriously, I get crashes quite rarely even with a pretty full load order, an ENB, and 4k textures on most of the people. But this whole thing is getting off topic.

As for non-sex mods that are interesting, anything that increases npcs, like OBIS, can be fun. As can a few quest mods like Pirates of Skyrim. Mods that increase tavern NPC density can be nice with sexist guards, and Immersive wenches is just generally nice for sexual runs. Oh, and NPC beautification mods are pretty much a must for me, botox, or at least Bijin style mods are awesome.

Maids II: Deception is a good non-sexlab mod that relates well to a sexual playthrough.  Lots of talk of seduction and female npcs to sex with SLEN or the like.  Oh, and a brothel, albeit an expensive one.

*edit* Misty Skye is a funny, sexy follower that suits this as well.

On 7/17/2018 at 12:31 PM, Ynniw said:

10 is not support the DX9 + ENB perfectly, only 4GB RAM.

They fixed that in an update almost a year ago. Also, it was a bug that only affected VRAM, not RAM.

And I can vouch that running a stable mod-heavy setup is 100% possible and easy to do if you don't rush into things without knowing what you're doing.
I haven't crashed in well over 100 hours of gameplay, and this is running the max of 255 plugins with various scripted mods and tons of HD texture packs, along with ENB.

-Configure your INIs correctly as according to the STEP guide
-don't let ENB presets overwrite your enblocal file
-Use Crash Fixes, Bug Fixes and USLEEP
-Open your plugins in TES5Edit and clean them, fix errors and detect record conflicts
-Be selective in what mods you're running simultaneously. Obviously using Sexlab + Frostfall + Wet and Cold + Hunterborn all together will cause stability issues, but that's common sense and not the fault of each individual mod.
-Some Sexlab plugins are better made than others. Sexlab itself is perfectly stable; can't say the same for all of its addons. Read a mod's thread to get a gist of how functional it is before installing it.

If you still somehow can't manage to make your game stable then maybe Special Edition is more your speed. Can't have frequent crashes when there's no mods to cause crashes :^)

Archived