Pokemon system for NPC's

Hi I'm wondering if there may be a mod out there or if someone is able to make one (I lack the ability to code or create it myself).  I have quite a few follower mods, puppet mod, and EFF and while useful there are quite a few things that annoy me such as they only let you control so many (even if they are left at a beacon), the travel to switch out followers depending on the situation, and the limited amount of enemy npc control.  So I would like to see a mod that would give the ability to use an item (Same concept as a pokeball) that would give the ability to "capture" an npc in an item that would allow the ability to "release" them to fight when I want them to and return afterwards.

If this isn't workable then maybe an item that you can carry around and when used will allow you to enter a "pocket dimension" (really just a location that is only accessible by an item) where i could bring followers/npcs and bind them to that room so I can release the control from the other mod and they will stay there until i come back and collect them.  Would like to be able to organize them into different rooms by either having several items that will be one room each or a single item that will have several rooms.

Archived