[mod] Stellar Lewds

Stellar Lewds

An effort to make space a whole lot more sexy.

Simply, in its current state, the mod adds two new species. One set of rather lewd slimes, and one collection of just as lecherous birds. However, it is my full intent to continue expanding on this mod to add more species and soon enough also events, traits and other such fun things.

Currently, the slimes and birds are under the "Lewds" category on the appearance select screen. The mod also adds a "Testmachines" category that for the time being, is empty. It bears mentioning that this mod was heavily inspired by the "SSX" mod made by our very own Toronam. I recommend you check out that mod for more content like this.

undhctX.png

Currently, I am aiming towards making an anthro wolf species, in addition to a living machine species. If you have ideas, however, don't be afraid to suggest them down below!

Oh and if it wasn't already obvious... The mod contains very NSFW content.

Happy Lewding!

View File

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i would suggest to change the Title from "Stellar" to "Stellaris". I didn't even knew this mod existed as i usually go to Search and then Files and search for "Stellaris" because there is no real download category for it. Would make it more visible/searchable.

16 hours ago, V3rius said:

i would suggest to change the Title from "Stellar" to "Stellaris". I didn't even knew this mod existed as i usually go to Search and then Files and search for "Stellaris" because there is no real download category for it. Would make it more visible/searchable.

Stellaris mods are folded into Crusader Kings 2, which seems to be the generic catch-all for Paradox games. I jump down to the Crusader Kings 2 category and search by recent updates from time to time when I catch up on my Stellaris mods.

It'd be easier if they just renamed the category from Crusader Kings 2 to Paradox Interactive or something instead.

• 1 year later...