[Outdated] Rapist Surrender or Die Edition

This attached zip contains the new Passive Females mod and an rapist edition of Surrender or Die.

Passive Females by ELSA

Surrender or Die by ShadowRunner

Passive Females

This is my first mod. I tried to create several before, but this is the only one that worked so far.

I thought both the male and female NPCs were way more aggressive than they would be in real life, so I was going to lower the confidence rating of all the NPCs, which makes them more likely to flee in combat. But since there are more male than female NPCs, I decided to create an all female version first since it didn't take as long.

I'm releasing it here because it might be helpful for players who roleplay as rapists. I also thought it would be useful in combination with ShadowRunner's Surrender or Die, which I edited.

The readme for Passive Females is below.

Passive Females Version: 1.00

---------------------------------------

NPCs too aggressive? How many NPCs would fight to the death in real life? This mod makes the women of Oblivion less suicidal and more likely to run away during combat.

This mod does not affect all females. Female bandit bosses are adjusted only slightly and arena and guard NPCs aren't affected at all.

What Exactly Does it Do?

-----------------------------------------

This mod lowers the confidence rating for female NPCs. It also removes many weapons from female NPCs.

Possible Conflicts

------------------------------------------

Only for mods that adjust NPC confidence.

Surrender or Die

Surrender or Die made it possible to rape NPCs in a more realistic way than casting a spell. However, there were a few things that I didn't like about the mod.

1. The dialogue menu was crowded

2. Sometimes I wanted the prisoner to stop following me

3. It was really hard to rape (why would it be hard to rape someone with lower health?)

4. Original mod created a duplicate slave character, which ruined immersion

5. Didn't like the dialogue

I wanted dialogue that felt like the NPC wasn't giving consent, making it more of a rape mod.

This version is geared toward male players. If I can figure it out, I'll create a version geared more toward female players (I play as a female character too). So you might be surprised if some dialogue options are missing.

For male characters, it should be easier to rape. I adjusted the ini settings to cause NPCs to surrender sooner. The NPC doesn't refuse the rape because you are basically forcing it on her.

Passive Females might make it easier or harder to rape. I'm not sure. The NPCs with high aggression (bandits, mauraders) will probably run away and it'll be harder to hit them.

I know that a lot of players liked the enslave and prisoner features in the mod. If I can get better at modding, I might try to completely finish the original version of Surrender or Die, fix the bugs and make it possible for NPCs to enslave the player.

Plans for SoD Rapist Edition

change cower animation

I want to change the cower animation so that the NPC is knocked down after being attacked. I think this would be more dramatic than the cower animation. But I'm still sorta a noob and I don't know how to change the animation. If anyone knows how to do that, I'd really appreciate the help.

Add two other animations

Sulk animation: NPC appears to be sulking after rape for 10-20 seconds

Stumble animation: Hard to describe...

I also want to add more dialogue and possibly quests so that the player can interact more with NPCs in a more complex way.

WARNING

I'm a new modder and I'm not sure if I did everything right. I tested both mods and they seem to work right. If there's any problems, I'll try to fix them.

Any ideas for a female version of this mod are welcomed. I hope I made a good addition to this community.

ELSA SoD and PF.zip

Guest ThatOne

This version is geared toward male players. If I can figure it out' date=' I'll create a version geared more toward female players (I play as a female character too). So you might be surprised if some dialogue options are missing.

[/quote']

I might be able to help you with that... Ideally, you should check the PC's gender in every response the NPC has.

Lines of dialog that have no viable responses from the NPC should not show up, so you can use that to "hide" dialog lines that don't fit a female PC but are good for a male one, and vice versa.

From there it's just dialog - same as what you've probably already done before, and if not send me a PM and I'll try to explain.

Oh, and congratulations on your first mod.

***Edit***

Hmm... I probably need to work on the passive females mod some more. It makes it harder to rape the NPCs, not easier. I was hoping that they wouldn't run away as much.

I'll be working on Passive Females and the edited version of SSD relatively soon. I might end up creating my own version of SSD from scratch, since I don't completely understand how ShadowRunner's script works.

Thanks for the feedback!

dont think its working for me >.>

with passive on females just run and never surrender

with it off they just dont surrender even when i had it set to 100% success rate

I need to make some major changes to the Passive Females mod to make it easier to use other Lovers mods on them.

As for Surrender or Die, are you able to get the NPC to stop attacking you after you hit the NPC a few times. The NPC should surrender and you can then activate the NPC and select a rape dialogue option.

Did you ever try the original SSD by ShadowRunner? If you did, could you get it to work?

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7217

As for Surrender or Die' date=' are you able to get the NPC to stop attacking you after you hit the NPC a few times. The NPC should surrender and you can then activate the NPC and select a rape dialogue option.

Did you ever try the original SSD by ShadowRunner? If you did, could you get it to work?

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7217

[/quote']

Nope

and Nope (didnt like the description much)

• 3 months later...