Modding question

deadeaddead

Hey, I'm somewhat new to modding with scripts and animation, although I've done some basic geck-editing stuff. I was curious about attempting a simple mod, to have npc's in FO3 use the sex animations from AP. The basic idea would be to have npc's go to a specific area and "have some alone time" at a certain time on certain days.

It would basically just be an immersion thing, to make the game a little more realistic. Like what if you were walking around Rivet City late and you see the young couple (the waitress and the priest) going at it in one of the abandoned rooms?

I'm mostly just curious how I could go about doing this? Would it be something that was very difficult to do? Are there any remotely similar tutorials out there that could help (I haven't been able to find any)?

I think that I would mainly just need to work on NPC schedules, the animations, and the scripting to make it all work together.

potential thank you, i suppose.

You need to handle all the other things you don't know how to do before trying to add sex into the mix.. one thing at a time. Learn how to do the scheduling without it breaking anything, creating and adding the travel packages, having each NPC wait for his/her partner to arrive (they will not arrive at exactly the same time), and so on.

Once you have all that done, adding sex into the mix won't be too difficult.

Archived