Two body mods at once?

Guest WhaTehFak

Guest WhaTehFak

Is there a mod that allows 2 or more body mods at once? Like having UNP and CBBE at the same time and allows you to change bodies.

I've seen a few mods do something like this, like Futanarium - you cast a spell, and you equip another body. I think there's a bukkake variant in the dl section on this forum too. To my knowledge, it's not error free (some involve changing your race too), but juggling some files around would likely allow you to equip the body you want.

It might be a while before someone figures out how to write a mod like SetBody from Oblivion.

Guest WhaTehFak

I've seen a few mods do something like this' date=' like Futanarium - you cast a spell, and you equip another body. I think there's a bukkake variant in the dl section on this forum too. To my knowledge, it's not error free (some involve changing your race too), but juggling some files around would likely allow you to equip the body you want.

It might be a while before someone figures out how to write a mod like SetBody from Oblivion.

[/quote']

Aww.. Thanks for replying anyway. Btw I was also thinking about Futanarium.

you install the mods in reverse order of preference. the last mod will overwrite previous one. the vanilla nude body will be the last one you install.

be sure to install the mesh and all the outfits all at once before you move on to the next mesh install.

the result is that the system will prefer the outfits of the last installed mod. any outfits tht are missing from this mod will be kinda backfilled with the previously installed mod.

if you want to pick and choose the outfits

1) extract both mesh and outfit sets to temporary directories

2) copy the outfits you want to a base directory setup, not the body mesh.

3) zip up the dir tree of the base

4) install just the body mesh using nmm

5) install your custom zip using nmm

you can do this if you have a couple free hrs. it's more tedius than hard.

those two body spells probably creates a new race with new body and then changes your race when you cast it. There's this mod that give you like 10+ bodies to wear as armor.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15047

other than that can always edit npcs in ck and replace them with different bodies hard to switch in game though unless you make each body a new race and just make a spell or console to switch each time you want to change.

Archived