[REQUEST] DAZ Bikini Collection 2 : help with conversion/conversion issues

So I did my first ever attempt at porting a CBBE Bodyslide conversion to a UUNP Bodyslide one....
I don't really know how to fix two remaining issues with it, and those issues are :

1 - Texture issues : The Exotic Bikini top uses part of the texture set of the "Berries" set for all the Exotic tops. 

2 - Slider issues : With some extreme or a bit to the extreme sliders the outfits start to well...look awful.

if someone wants to see/test/laugh at/fix the poorly done conversion it's here ....
https://mega.nz/#!464miJQD!SUoHFtz1pgiFw2gBbUeF5T_JK88BTMdhCcZjJYGitxg

Thank you for your time :)

EDIT : Attached a example of my issues.

TESV_2018-06-17_22-38-57.jpg

Honestly. The CBBE conversion is pretty terrible. So i hope you didnt use the CBBE version as a base and rather used the UNP version :P

You would have an easier time if you use the Base 7BO set thats already from the UNP family and half the work is already done.

Would just have to fit it to the base UUNP body(with slider support) and possible change weights. Might not even have to mess with weights...depending what weights the base set used.

When an armor is already UNP there is no point in using a CBBE version then turning it into UUNP.

Thats like twice the work. Since you would have to redo the entire shape + fix weights.

The conversion would be better looking if you start with the base set instead of using the CBBE conversion.

What guide did you use when you tried to convert the armor?

Looks like you got the wrong weights or possible forgot to conform the clothing to the body. Could also be that you forgot to fix the sliders at 100% settings.

I dont have time to check the files right now. Maybe someone else does.

1 hour ago, shadow866 said:

Honestly. The CBBE conversion is pretty terrible. So i hope you didnt use the CBBE version as a base and rather used the UNP version :P

You would have an easier time if you use the Base 7BO set thats already from the UNP family and half the work is already done.

Would just have to fit it to the base UUNP body(with slider support) and possible change weights. Might not even have to mess with weights...depending what weights the base set used.

When an armor is already UNP there is no point in using a CBBE version then turning it into UUNP.

Thats like twice the work. Since you would have to redo the entire shape + fix weights.

The conversion would be better looking if you start with the base set instead of using the CBBE conversion.

What guide did you use when you tried to convert the armor?

Looks like you got the wrong weights or possible forgot to conform the clothing to the body. Could also be that you forgot to fix the sliders at 100% settings.

I dont have time to check the files right now. Maybe someone else does.

@shadow866Thank you for the tips!
This was more of a shitty hackjob, and my 1st attempt ever at bodyslide.
Basically i followed this : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68941-cbbe-uunp-bodyslide-and-outfit-studio/?tab=comments#comment-1726185

I had the UNP base version from asenasen and I got the CBBE bodyslide from a chinese site...

It did worked (sort of ) for some outfits tho.
not counting the horrible deformations in some shapes

Here is a quick and dirty guide that was posted by Fakenet a while back. Check if you missed any steps.

This is the lazy way since the outfit can look pretty bad when you do it this way. But its a good way to learn it for a beginner.

1.Load one file of the outfit, either _0 or _1.

2.Load the applicable conversion referance.          IN your case "7B oppai High to CBBE". (Cbbe base has the same shape as UUNP base)

3.Conform sliders.

4.Slide the one slider over to 100% and choose Set Base Shape.

5.Load the UUNP HDT reference.

6.Conform Sliders again.

7.Delete the Body shape that came with the outfit.

8.Fix the clipping by by increasing the mesh volume on the outfit.

9.Click the pencil next to the sliders and fix the clipping that comes up. Do this for each slider one at a time.

10.Mark all outfit parts and Copy Bone Weights.

11.Save Project As..., fill out the form.

-Outfit name and path have to be set to overwrite the original files.

-Pick low/high weight output. Last put in where you want to save the bodyslide files.

-Check Copy Referance body if you deleted the old bodyshape.

12.save, done.

If its a outfit that uses the same mesh for multiple textures. Like....example bikini 1 and 2 and 3. If they looks the same but has different textures.

All you got to do is save it multiple times as different names(And of course different mesh names) and then manual change the textures of the meshes in nifskope.

7 hours ago, shadow866 said:

Here is a quick and dirty guide that was posted by Fakenet a while back. Check if you missed any steps.

This is the lazy way since the outfit can look pretty bad when you do it this way. But its a good way to learn it for a beginner.

1.Load one file of the outfit, either _0 or _1.

2.Load the applicable conversion referance.          IN your case "7B oppai High to CBBE". (Cbbe base has the same shape as UUNP base)

3.Conform sliders.

4.Slide the one slider over to 100% and choose Set Base Shape.

5.Load the UUNP HDT reference.

6.Conform Sliders again.

7.Delete the Body shape that came with the outfit.

8.Fix the clipping by by increasing the mesh volume on the outfit.

9.Click the pencil next to the sliders and fix the clipping that comes up. Do this for each slider one at a time.

10.Mark all outfit parts and Copy Bone Weights.

11.Save Project As..., fill out the form.

-Outfit name and path have to be set to overwrite the original files.

-Pick low/high weight output. Last put in where you want to save the bodyslide files.

-Check Copy Referance body if you deleted the old bodyshape.

12.save, done.

If its a outfit that uses the same mesh for multiple textures. Like....example bikini 1 and 2 and 3. If they looks the same but has different textures.

All you got to do is save it multiple times as different names(And of course different mesh names) and then manual change the textures of the meshes in nifskope.

ugh.....will be a headache to be honest...
But hey, thanks for guide. Appreciate it @shadow866 !

Archived