Anyone wanna share their freaky mod lists?

I have a really bad problem when it comes to modding Skyrim.... and that problem is self control.

I always mod the game to hell and it'll run for 5 minutes, crash, and never launch again. Such is the way with Bethesda games.

So instead of a futile effort to have some semblance of self control...I decided to go the lazy route; asking you guys

If you guys would be so kind, I want to see what your running, Share your mod lists, and I'll make one my new standard.... The freakier the better; animals, necro, necro animals, I don't judge, I've thrown it all in my game at some point.

~Thanks in advance ??

Hmm, I suggest do not add mods when you are horny. I made this mistake few times installind DD stuff, thinking its cool n shit, but it is not (for me) after I am not horny. Just set the goal, what skyrim you really want to play. A fuckfest or a subtle sex while doing plot. If you want the other one, I can give you my list tomorrow

8 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

Hmm, I suggest do not add mods when you are horny. I made this mistake few times installind DD stuff, thinking its cool n shit, but it is not (for me) after I am not horny. Just set the goal, what skyrim you really want to play. A fuckfest or a subtle sex while doing plot. If you want the other one, I can give you my list tomorrow

Fuckfest.... definitely a fuckfest

Archived