Looking for Asian or Anime like face, eyes mods

Broccoli

Hi there :)

I'm looking for face mods and eyes to make my character look like asian or anime like girl for my second playthrough of Skyrim. I finished Skyrim few months ago and now i am coming back since there's tons of new mods available.

And please do recommend me any good eastern/japanese mods such as weapons, armor,clothing, body, face, eyes, hairs mods. since it has been a long time i been out of the modding scene. Not sure which mods to get.

Thank you very much :)

What do you think about this girl here? It is my Akaviri Companion :D

7765-1348676169.jpg

If there is enough demand i could actually pack her up and upload her. It is quite a hassle though, as i used A LOT of different resources for her and some of these i even customized further...

Nice job on those eyes! Very realistic looking.

I just happened to be looking for an asian eyes mod too. It would be nice to add some more racial variety to the game.

I did find a mod that has some asian-seeming eyes in it:

BFG - Better FaceGen by Radioragae

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6953

However, I think it's a pack with eye replacements, rather than new eye choices, so you'd need to be happy with eyes being changed overall in the game.

Yeah your companion gives a realistic asian looking. It's a very well done :) But I still need to find some mods that gives new eyes shapes/meshes.

I found jp skyrim mods site. and i found there's a mod called MochiMochiJapaneseGirl. It looks like the one i am looking for. i believe it's a mod for faces and eyes. but i can't get it to work though. Anyone knows how to properly installed it and working please do tell us.

here's the link sky.lv-up.info/?p=805

Redguards seem to make the best asians. Using any of the other humans, they just look european/white with ridiculous slanted eyes. When I make an asian character, I'll make a redguard and use the setrace command to switch to a high elf and select one of skin colors, or wood elf, and then setrace back to redguard so i have the right skin color along with the right facial features. This works for males as well as females especially if you have any of the beauty packs that get rid of wrinkles and such.

• 6 months later...

Dunno, but (assuming that you have the SkyUI-driven Showracemenu mod; I haven't tried out the latest version of ECE) playing around with the eye shape settings might get the effect you want.

There's an Aya Hirano face mod, but installation could be tricky to do because of the lack of a proper procedure (manual file copying is necessary):

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8232

Also, I think you could try out the Kawaii Face Presets (which requires other mods installed first):

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15438

• 2 weeks later...

I am watching this thread with interest. I have yet to get eyes the way I want. Best example of what I want is Tera. Eyes that look like this, this, this, or this. So far as I've found, there are no mods that let me do this. If someone can point me in the direction of such a mod, I will get down on my knees and "thank" you profusely.

What do you think about this girl here? It is my Akaviri Companion :D

7765-1348676169.jpg

If there is enough demand i could actually pack her up and upload her. It is quite a hassle though, as i used A LOT of different resources for her and some of these i even customized further...

lmao

Yeah, I have that. No extra sliders have shown up. Yes, I've made sure I installed it correctly.

I had it installed with racemenu and sky ui. The very last tab after the warpaint and tint selection gives you all the extra sliders.

If they're not showing up then it isn't installed correctly :P

First install racemenu then install ECE that's how I got it working.

Again if you replace your BBP / TBBP skeleton with the one that comes with ECE you will loose the BBP / TBBP features but if you dont you wont be able to change the waist and neck sliders.

Still trying to make my TBBP skeleton compatible with ECE but no luck yet

I don't care about skeleton options, really. I'm just a sucker for a pretty face, and I want my girl to have those kind of eyes.

I did install RaceMenu first, but the only additional sliders I have are for head and bicep size. I looked through the mod folder to see if I missed anything, but nothing says "eyes" on it. There's optional folders for things like back hip daggers and realistic ragdoll, but nothing that suggests it might be for face options. Is there an additional mod I missed somewhere?

Archived