TTW Capital wasteland starting issues...

welp, i just started TTW to play Fertile Breeder addons and after a hour of confusion and misunderstanding, i finally installed game completely, until i realized game aint progressing and doctor Li does nothing when the baby was born, with friendly texture and mesh error hovering in the left side.

What actually matter is Dr. Li does not grab baby and totally no voice and sound progressing.

maybe i should just copypaste the entire F3 BSA files into FNV after all? I tried one but it messed with starting screen, so i deleted modified fallout BSA files and pasta'd original ones my backup FNV folder.

Is this the problem because i modded too much? or did i just forgot to install some crucial ones? I remember that i installed TTW through admin mode.

Well, i will post things later since i must go out for lunch now, All the best.

My load order:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
taleoftwowastelands.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutDrugging.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
MikotoBeauty.esm
oHUD.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
Lings.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBCaptured.esp
FBZeta.esp
FBJade.esp
FBDCBreeder.esp
IWS-Core.esm
ttw_wildwasteland.esp
TTWOptions.esp
TTW_SpeechChecks.esp
TTW_NoKarmaDCFollowers.esp
TTW_Reputation.esp
TTW_AnchorageCustomization.esp
TTW_Sprint Mod.esp
TTW_DK_BulletTime_NV.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
MPO scriptaddon Base.esp
MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp
MPO scriptaddon DM.esp
MPO scriptaddon HH.esp
Vault_34_better_reactor.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
NVDLC04 Allegiance w Duster.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
WMX-DLCMerged.esp
WMX-POPMerged.esp
WMX-EVE-AllDLCMerged.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
DLC Weapon Integration - WMX.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
Zan_AutoPurge_SmartAgro_NV.esp
SexoutLust - oHUD.esp
SexoutSexLite.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
Readius_NV.esp
The New Bison Steve Hotel.esp
11K2_Tops Pool.esp
ShilohDS-Desert Succubus CORE.esp
Essentialplustweaks.esp
A Better Veronica.esp
A Better Cass.esp
SexoutSexkey.esp
KeyBoy Hotkeys.esp
JIP Improved Recipe Menu.esp
BodyMorph.esp
RaceBodyMorph.esp
BodyMorphSelector.esp
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
NXInsight.esp
Type3MClothing.esp
Type3MClothing_HH.esp
Type3MClothing_OWB.esp
ItemBrowser.esp
SexoutLoversBed.esp
FO3WeaponsRestoration.esp
IWS-Core-Guards.esp
IWS-Core-Patrols.esp
IWS-Core-Civilians.esp
IWS-DM.esp
IWS-HH.esp
IWS-OWB.esp
IWS-LR.esp
XFO - 4bb - Perks - Two per level.esp
TTW_StartupMenu.esp
TTWVaultSuitHotfix.esp

Total active plugins: 100
Total plugins: 105

I don't know which thread you want me to reply on, but I'm reading some 'disturbing' stuff about the Desert Succubus mod.

Mostly about The Re-Spec System

Q: What is it and why is it here?

A: It was developed to ATTEMPT to offer the option to players to try and convert their existing character into a Desert Succubus while circumventing all the perk related bugs that would go along with it.

Q: I just used showracemenu, even though you told me not to and all my perks are still here! All's good right? I can start playing with the pretty textures?

Shiloh's A: You are an idiot and don't deserve to be a Desert Succubus

My A: You will not notice any perks get removed because that's not what happens. What happens is SOME not ALL of them will BREAK. This is not always immediately apparent and with some perks you have no valid way of even checking. Some quick examples. During my testing using showracemenu I have seen Strong Back and Intense Training break, these are easily verifiable since I can visually see the loss of carry weight and loss of stats. However not all perks can be verified that easily, and what breaks and doesn't break on a given race change seems pretty random. The fact that this bug exists is not new news. It has been around since Fallout 3 and it is still around in New Vegas.

Basically, 'showracemenu' and the 'change character when leaving Goodsprings/Vault 101' don't work.

Also reading some more into it. When you change into a DC, it tries to remove all your perks (including those from Sexout), which might cause it to break. This mod is custom-perk unfriendly and will probably break with any mod that adds perks. (Perhaps even DLC)

Completely unrelated, but you are missing MPO Scriptaddon TTW.esp

5 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I don't know which thread you want me to reply on, but I'm reading some 'disturbing' stuff about the Desert Succubus mod.

Mostly about The Re-Spec System

Basically, 'showracemenu' and the 'change character when leaving Goodsprings/Vault 101' don't work.

Also reading some more into it. When you change into a DC, it tries to remove all your perks (including those from Sexout), which might cause it to break. This mod is custom-perk unfriendly and will probably break with any mod that adds perks. (Perhaps even DLC)

Completely unrelated, but you are missing MPO Scriptaddon TTW.esp

got the problem fixed, it was just all about game breaking issues with vault 101 exiting character redesign.

Outside of vault 101, in the middle of wasteland i used showracemenu and things worked fine. only some performance lacking, out of memory for travel, and game freezing in sex or masterbate scene.

I was quite an obsessive moron here, so i regards your concerns and very appreciated with answers. Now i should go for MPO TTW for possible missing materials. Thanks again!

yo TTW discoverer, 

get rid of YUP

the common rule for TTW is: no Vegas fixes (especially not Mission Mojave)

everything that "fixes" NV, has the habit of ruining TTW

these community patches do stuff like remove unused, outright useless junk from Vegas, leftovers from Fo3 that they (Obsidian) never bothered to remove

which is good for playing only NV,

BUT: if you play with Fo3 in there, you need that junk

oh by the way, there are working useful (using myself) more or less needed TTW-specific fixes, like the TTW custom race Tranquility Lane fix

(on nexus /newvegas/mods/58438 )  can fix the Readius issue as well and the endgame BrokenSteel custom race fix is also useful

to the TranqLane thingy, sometimes, not always after exiting the Lane its the speaking with Dad and launch of new quest that equips a pip boy---------

if that happens just save, quit, uncheck readius_nv, load, save, quit, re-check/activate it, load and done

then there's the safe showracemenu or lossless showracemenu mod

generic sidenote: Lings and Mikoto do the same thing more or less, using both seems pointless

Archived