Best animated SLAL packs as core set?

I run a fairly light set of SLAL animations (minimal module installs of Leito 1.6, FunnyBizPack, and Anub Reborn). However, I still find that a lot of animations pop up that look kind of stiff. I'm not always paying attention to which pack it's from, and a bunch are also probably from the base SL Framework.

By stiff animations, I mean sometimes it's may be just the male actor thrusting without much reactive movement in the female actor's body. On the other hand, occasionally I see a really good animation that is smooth, dynamic, and believable as far as reactive movements between both parties.

Are there a set of SLAL packs that are in this later category that could serve as a minimal core set of SLAL animations that covers most encounter types?

The "core set" comes with the Sexlab Framework and happens to have most of those "stiff" animations.

If you see an animation you can open the MCM menu during the sex act and it will give you the name of animation and you can even disable it right there on the default page the Sexlab MCM menu opens.

If you wait until the animation is finished then you'll need to open the console and page up to find the messages about which animation got used and then open the Sexlab MCM menu and hunt down that animation to disable it.  (i.e. It's better to do it while the animation is playing).

11 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

The "core set" comes with the Sexlab Framework and happens to have most of those "stiff" animations.

If you see an animation you can open the MCM menu during the sex act and it will give you the name of animation and you can even disable it right there on the default page the Sexlab MCM menu opens.

If you wait until the animation is finished then you'll need to open the console and page up to find the messages about which animation got used and then open the Sexlab MCM menu and hunt down that animation to disable it.  (i.e. It's better to do it while the animation is playing).

I guess I could disable the SL Framework's included animations, but if I try to add more SLAL packs to make up for it, I exceed the 10,000 FNIS limit so easily since the base animations are still part of the count.

By the way, FNIS will show two lines with numbers when i finishes processing. Is the 10,000 limit for both lines added together? Or each line separately?

Either way, if you didnt notice it. You can find most SLA packs listed in the link below.

There are plenty of new animations that are pretty smooth. Should be pretty easy  to reach the 500 animation limit.

And fnis 10.000 limit? Are you using Fniss XXL? The limit is 20k for that version. And humans and monsters are seperated.

Tho i never really go above 10k unless i add loads of Poses(like Halo'sPoser) for screenshots.

Dont know how stable the game is if you add to much. Since each animation add to the string count.

Archived