LoverRaperS problem with bodyset! help please

ahrimangame

Hi

Sorry i have a big problem with using this two mod "LoverRaperS" and "setbody" together!

In LoverRaperS whenever the characters health reach low the armor parts will get removed and she will get raped by npc/creature but the problem is after this happens one or two times the body that i have choose by set body get removed too and result in a big yellow sign on my char since the set bodies dont have a world mesh for sure.

This wont happen if i keep use the original body instead of picking one from set bodies

is there any compatible esp or a way to fix it?

so the body that i choose for my char by setbody wont get removed?

Thanx alot in advance

well the problem is i want the equipment removal option! i just dont want it to remove the body from setbody!

I don't know that you have a choice. Unfortunately the rape equipment removal script is removing the setbody token which causes the body to be reset back to the default. To fix this you will have to come up with a way to rewrite the script in RaperS to exclude the setbody token from being removed or somehow limit "what" the equipment removal script can remove. I suck at scripting so I can't offer you any further help...sorry.

If you know how to use the Construction set

Just set all the setbody tokens to quest items' date=' that way lovers rapers won't remove them.

Or if u don't know how to do that

upload your Rapers esp and I'll do it for you

[/quote']

While that will temp fix things, doesn't that open the door for problems? If they are set to quest items and he starts changing bodies of either his PC or other NPC's then they could end up with multiple tokens.....or am I over-complicating this?

Just set all the setbody tokens to quest items' date=' that way lovers rapers won't remove them.

[/quote']

While that will temp fix things, doesn't that open the door for problems? If they are set to quest items and he starts changing bodies of either his PC or other NPC's then they could end up with multiple tokens.....or am I over-complicating this?

I've never had any of those problems....

But ahriman try this out, let me know what you think

I had the same problem as you, someone told me this solution, now I'm passing it on..

[/quote']

I've never had any of those problems....

But ahriman try this out, let me know what you think

I had the same problem as you, someone told me this solution, now I'm passing it on..

thanx alot bro! will try it asap!

EDIT: well everything works great! no problem so far and the bodies wont get removed anymore! thanx alot dude :)

if i noticed any kind of problem later i will send it here.

Archived