body inconsistency (new to fvn modding)

I'm very new to modding fnv. I've got the basics down (like you need nvse and how load order affects how mods will be loaded) 

So I installed bnb and then after some time I decided to try out other body mods. I installed t6m equipment... I didn't like so I uninstalled it but when I got into my game, my armor was bnb but my body t6m?? How can I fix this?

Just make sure, you completly deleted all unwanted T6m files.

Then Reinstall BNB from scratch.

To make sure, that all old T6m files are gone, you must tell, if you are using a modding tool like "ModOrganizer" or "NexusModManager"

Or do you install mads manually?

( The body itself is usually is located in your "data/meshes/charachters/_male" folder and called "femaleupperbody.nif" )

there are three things I think you need to understand..

• There are skeletons, which are needed and can be specific to the body mod you are using
  • There are the form like the BNB, t3, T6N etc and their variants
  • There are the textures that are used for the above (the above was just the mesh)
  • Then, you need to match the clothing sets , replace the default clothing etc with the models you choose.

As you can see this is quite complex. However, not that much once you get an understanding. Body, skeleton, mesh (nude) and armors must match each other or you will have mega boobs when nude and tiny boobies bites when clothed for example due to the armors being from another body set. The skeleton that is mentioned must be compatible for the body mesh you use or you will end up with "infinity boobs) which isn't as good as it sounds on paper. (Same principle goes for nude males and skeleton except they end up with "infinity dicks" instead)

TL;DR. Match skeleton, mesh, textures, and armors for the selected body you choose for best results. ;)

Waoh okay that's a lot of information hahaha. 

I've already fixed it myself. The problem was that I have a mod called Mannequin Races. I didn't know that the bodies of that mod is separated from the vanilla race body. My real problem was that I didn't change the body of the Mannequin race and thought that I still had the T6m body after I uninstalled it. By knowing that it was separate, I copied the body from bnb's meshes folder and pasted it into the Mannequin Race meshes folder.

Thank you for the reply SirDuke and RitualClarity ?

Archived