A possible npc ownership removal mod upon death

Are there any mods that allow you to kill npcs and takeover their house, such as using their bed, or cooking pot, chairs, etc. anyone know any mods that enable this possibility. If so any information would be much appreciated

There once was Owned, but is was just too buggy.

That´s why I deleted my copy.

So this download link was closed for good, too.

Maybe, someone else still has a copy on the disc.

But use on own risk.

Sadly, I don´t know, if someone kept up the work.

Mut say, that I haven´t heard of any.

sorry

1 hour ago, RoG22 said:

Are there any mods that allow you to kill npcs and takeover their house, such as using their bed, or cooking pot, chairs, etc. anyone know any mods that enable this possibility. If so any information would be much appreciated

Doesn't require death, but you could get  The Manipulator. MCM Menu option lets you assign the player as owner of a cell, though it doesn't always own the items in the cell. Sometimes the NPC that owns the house doesn't even own the items, since if you do a favor for them, you can't always take the < 25 gold value items like you should.

Depends on whether they had a vanilla favor quest I think. Bethesda Devs might not have set the ownership "correctly" if they thought there was no way someone would be allowed to take stuff.

Archived