Jump to content
  • entries
    649
  • comments
    3,218
  • views
    51,521

I got a body guard


Evaloves4

517 views

Wednesday was the last day in the Hotel for second “wave” of season workers. My Prince and Ivy and their teams saved the Hotel again from extra expenses. The stolen goods were returned, thieves financially punished, and damaged inventory covered from offenders' wages. Some of them threatened him that they will get him, but none had guts to do it. Beside regular profit, Tina did quick estimation of extra profit for this summer season. It was 21.270 Euros. Boss was very proud on my Prince and his teams. He organized work well and boss rewarded Ivy and him with 1000 Euro each. My luvs put that money in the “For the baby” box. The other hard workers also received bonuses but not so high as my luvs, because thanks to their “patrolling”, solving problems, organizing and improving the work and helping workers, the Hotel season was very successful. More than boss expected.

 

 

My Fran and I are wired and we have direct access to each other’s laptop so we can communicate better and faster about our projects and his web site. I’m keeping the records and logs of all official phone calls I did from my home so Zdenka can refund it. So my first task was to call our permanent guests and confirm their booking for winter season. If we will still have free apartments, I have to contact new ones. But, enough about the business. Let me say that all is going well so far and according to the plan. I texted to my luvs often because I missed them very much and they replied when they could because they were very busy. When they arrived home after the work I was all over them kissing them and hugging them. I couldn’t let them to take the shower before I show them how much I love them. They giggled, kissed me back and begged me to let them take the shower. When I finally did, we ate and took a short break before evening routine. I couldn’t wait to be impregnated by my Prince. So, after the evening routine we fucked veeeery good. They made me cum twice and my Prince came in me twice too. I was very happy and I couldn’t wait for another one and another one until he makes me pregnant. He is sooo cute: every time after the sex and cuming in me he kissed my tummy several times saying: “Grow, baby, grow. Make your daddy happy”. I loved it and he melted me every time he did it.

 

 

Since I left my desk in the Hotel, Tina took my place and Lidija took Fran’s place in Guy’s 3 office. My Ivy made me laugh hard when she told me what happened yesterday. Lidija came to Prince’s office and said:

- Boss, can I talk to you for a minute?

Prince: Of course, Lidija, what can I do for you?

Lidija: Boss …. Amm….. please, don’t get me wrong …… Ammm …. The Guy 3 is Okay …. But ….. amm ……. I feel uncomfortable in his presence …… he is always serious and I don’t know what we can talk about ….. I also can’t concentrate on my work when being in office with him.

Prince asked her:

- What do you want me to do, Lidija?

Lidija: Boss …. I was thinking …. Amm …. May I move to your office ….. pleeeaseee?!

Hearing this my Ivy couldn’t resist to not to tease her. She begged my Prince to let her respond to Lidija. He let her and she said:

- Lidija … we’ll be very happy to have you with us in the office. BUT ….. there are two conditions you must fulfill before we let you in. First one is initiation.

Lidija: Initiation?

Ivy: Yes, initiation ……. That means: you have to smooch with me at least one minute.

My Ivy told me that my Prince hardly resist not to blast in the laughter. Lidija, squirmed, “pfffed”, sighed and made various discontent faces. She looked at my Prince expecting him to deny Ivy’s words, but he didn’t. She deeply sighed and said:

- I …. I …. I think I can do that. But only this time.

My Ivy told her that since I’m not in the Hotel any more they need third person for three-way sex during large break. If she joins them, she may move in their office. Lidija blushed very much and she stuttered that she can’t do it. She almost cried saying that she will be of the great help to them and she will do anything they ask her but sex. My Prince told her that Ivy was only joking with her and that she can move in whenever she wants. She screamed in joy and she ran to hug my Prince to thank him. Hugging him she looked at my Ivy and told her: “You are very naughty girl, Ivy”.  They both blasted in laughter. My Ivy helped her in moving her things to their office, but she also told her that she has to respect their privacy during big breaks when they have sex. Lidija said it won’t be a problem and that she will always leave the office and won’t come back until she is invited.

 

 

Now, about the subject that my diary is named after. I told you earlier that my Prince became very overprotective toward me. Since we started to work on the baby, he became extremely concerned about my safety. Yesterday on the work, he any Ivy agreed I should have a body guard since they couldn’t quit their jobs. They promised to boss they will stay in the Hotel. They talked to Antonio who supported their idea. We talked about it last night and we continued to talk this morning after our morning routine and sex in which my Prince impregnated me again. Anyway, I was strongly against having body guard. In short; my Prince argued:

- Princess, I wouldn’t insist on body guard if we would live normal life, but you know we don’t ….. Ivy and I are working as security and as body guards and you know that some people whom we disciplined tried to avenge to me. They even hired local gangs to hurt me ……. Honey ….. we’ll be hired again for body guard jobs after the vacation… Most of our business partners knows that messing with me is bad idea …. But .. what about if some of them try to hurt me by hurting you? ….. I can’t imagine you and our baby being hurt …. If anybody hurt you, I will kill him …. Knowing that you will carry my baby I’m even more crazy and causes. If anything happens to you, I will never forgive myself for letting you be unprotected.

I told him that his fear is irrational, that he exaggerates and worries too much. He and my Ivy tried to convince me to accept the body guard. Since they couldn’t, my Ivy angrily said to me:

- You don’t listen to us at all, Princess ….. You know what?! …. We will quit our job and we’ll watch after you, because we won’t live in fear that some jerk might hurt you and the baby.

I yelled at them: Don’t you dare to quit your job because of stupid irrational phobia!!!

My Prince went mad and he angrily said to me:

- You see what are you doing to us, *Eva?! You are tying our hands to take care for you and the baby because you have been unreasonable. But, I’m telling you seriously: If anything happens to you and the baby, I will blame you and I will never forgive you!!! (*My Prince calls me by name only when he is very angry at me)

They went to the work in ager. I was angry at them too. I cried because we quarreled and because Prince’s words hurt me a lot.  

 

 

When they left I tried to work on projects for villa on line with my Fran, but I couldn’t. I was sitting in the living room thinking what should I do. Suddenly, I had a visitor. It was Antonio. I immediately knew why he came. He hugged me and we sat in the living room. After accepting cold beer, he nervously said to me:

- Listen, Skinny …… Gorgeous and Prince loves you and care for you very much. I don’t understand what’s your fucking problem?! They want you to be safe while they are at work and I agree with them ….. Their job is kind of job that makes more enemies than friends. Some people are mean, vengeful, hateful who might try to hurt them by hurting you …. Consider yourself lucky for none tried it yet ….. Skinny ….. like it or not, you need someone who will watch your back ….  Three of you are my family and I love you ….  I can’t let this thing go unsolved ….. I will be very open with you and you might not like what you gonna hear ….. If anything happens to you and your baby, I will blame Prince and I will trust him no more. He might lose his good status, respect, trust and reputation among brethren too.

His words shook me hard.

Me: W-why?

Antonio: Because he is weak and has no authority and control over serious and important matters in own home! The man who can’t provide for and protect his family deserves no fucking respect!

I trembled. Antonio played roughly. Unlike my Prince’s threats to Fran that are harmless and sole words, Antonio’s threats are real and serious. I couldn’t let my Prince to lose his respect and trust. I said:

- Ok, Tony, what do you propose?

Antonio: Listen, Skinny. I have a member of my agency who works for me 7 years. You met him earlier. He is a very good guy, loyal, skilled in martial arts, fearless and he never failed me. He wants to join the brethren. I want to assign him to you as your body guard. It will be his trial period. If he passes, we’ll accept him in the brotherhood.

Me: But how he’ll watch on me? Where will he be? In our house?

Antonio: No, Skinny … You need your privacy at home, I have the guard’s cabin which I will put in the corner of your parking place. My man might need to use only your toilet occasionally. Nothing else. If you want to treat him with food and beverages it is up to you, but you don’t have to do it. So, if you need to go to town or to villa, or to grocery shop, he goes with you to protect you in the case someone attacks you. When Gorgeous and Prince comes home and when he brings you home safely, he leaves. He will be on the duty only when Prince and Gorgeous are unable to go or be with you.

He made me change my mind because he was right. I accepted to have a body guard. He hugged me, thanked me and then he said he’ll set the guard’s cabin in Monday with the Guys and he’ll bring my new body guard and introduce us with him. When he left I called my luvs. I told them that I love them and that I accepted to have a body guard. I asked them to forgive me. They thanked me and they said they love me too and that they will come home soon. I can’t wait to kiss them and hug them.

 

 

Ivy and I are going to Adriana’s bachelorette party, and my Prince is going to Nick’s bachelor party tonight. Tomorrow is their wedding day. Before we go to the party my Prince will impregnate me and my Ivy and I will go into the shopping for the wedding. I’m a bit worried for him since the best man, beside making everyone having fun, has to prank the groom a lot and my Prince ‘s hates pranks. I hope all will go well at their party.

3 Comments


Recommended Comments

:O :( A bit much anger in those three huh? I agree with them but if I had convince you I'd say you should do it so you wouldn't make your luvs sick with worry because they wouldn't be able to concentrate on their job and they would end up doing horrible work especially...... especially if local gangs were hired to hurt them and if they can't they would take a hostage and they would go for your parents too sooo....damn I guess they would need bodyguard to or something :( well enough feeling sorry don't let this get you guys down you got this.;)

 

Pranks you say maybe Prince can do something different like along the line of teasing maybe or something similar I don't know he'll think of something ;) And don't worry much about what I said and about the post you had to erase I still Love you guys. :classic_biggrin::mrgreen::thumbsup:;) 

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Jayomms said:

:O :( A bit much anger in those three huh? I agree with them but if I had convince you I'd say you should do it so you wouldn't make your luvs sick with worry because they wouldn't be able to concentrate on their job and they would end up doing horrible work especially...... especially if local gangs were hired to hurt them and if they can't they would take a hostage and they would go for your parents too sooo....damn I guess they would need bodyguard to or something :( well enough feeling sorry don't let this get you guys down you got this.;)

 

Pranks you say maybe Prince can do something different like along the line of teasing maybe or something similar I don't know he'll think of something ;) And don't worry much about what I said and about the post you had to erase I still Love you guys. :classic_biggrin::mrgreen::thumbsup:;) 

> I agree with you. Well, we all have different approaches. My luvs are concerned very much about me and my baby. My Prince always melts when we are talking about it. he is crazy about the baby. :)

 

> As for protection of our parents: I don't think our haters or foes will dare to harm them. It's rare case even among mobs in our country. If they decide to hurt someone, it's always the closest persons: wife and children. In the case the attacked person isn't married or have no children, then they try to attack his/her parents. But, as I say, it's very rare. If it would be the case, Antonio will warn us and he'll protect our parents too.

 

> Yea, my post in my profile should tell something positive, like: "If you didn't have sex, or you didn't kiss or hug, find someone and do it". :) But, unfortunately it meant opposite. I realized later that it was sarcastic. Damn! Sorry.

Link to comment
7 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

> I agree with you. Well, we all have different approaches. My luvs are concerned very much about me and my baby. My Prince always melts when we are talking about it. he is crazy about the baby. :)

 

> As for protection of our parents: I don't think our haters or foes will dare to harm them. It's rare case even among mobs in our country. If they decide to hurt someone, it's always the closest persons: wife and children. In the case the attacked person isn't married or have no children, then they try to attack his/her parents. But, as I say, it's very rare. If it would be the case, Antonio will warn us and he'll protect our parents too.

 

> Yea, my post in my profile should tell something positive, like: "If you didn't have sex, or you didn't kiss or hug, find someone and do it". :) But, unfortunately it meant opposite. I realized later that it was sarcastic. Damn! Sorry.

;):thumbsup:

Link to comment

×
×
  • Create New...