What is the idea behind this mod.
Thanks to the great work of modmakers, we have mods that add variety to the appearance of NPCs and make them very realistic and relevant to their place in the game world and lifestyle. But. All these changes concern only their faces. Bodies, however, remain with one template for all with the only difference that they have different weights. An old merchant woman, a woman warrior, a bard, a jarl, a bandit, a pregnant wife of a blacksmith, orc woman w
So alpha version is done (minus diffuse testures, still working on it).
1. 69 high quality body morphs
2. 6 fullbody morphs: Bodybuilder, Fitness, PearFigure, Pregnant, BodySize, Emaciated, Voltopurus.
3. Working vagina with collisions solid with body.
4. Better shaped knees (on screenshots)
5. Working good with vanilla, custom and sexlab animations. Sometimes not ideal but good enought.
6. Separated textureset for feets. For better details
1. Skyrim bodyparts: head, body, hads, feets.
2. Skyrim sceleton
3. DAZ Gen 8 - bodyweight 0 - no sliders - base skinning
Exemle on non standart animation
So... thanks to Nina28209 from nexusmods.com i solve problem with hands on DAZ body.
My prefer thing (in meaning of in game body) is still CBBE SE from Ousnius. Why then DAZ body? Personally for my - technical training. And a lot of people ask my about this port for Skyrim.
And now i can start this project again and finish it.
On this video you can see first "dirt" ingame test. Without any ajustments. Just as is from DAZ to Skyrim. I make it only for demonstra
I deside to share with my patrons this two models from my Skyrim daedra character models set. Just a little bonus for my supporters.
1. Horns. Created for COtR head but can be easilly fitted for vanilla head model
2. Hooves. Created for CBBE SE body, but you can fit it for any other body model in 3ds max or blender.
Both models maded in lowply and hipoly versions (3ds max and fbx files in archive).
You can use them as you wish except selling these models for money. Even in
Shit happens, yep... My computer was accidentally died and i lost all of my work. So i need to by some new hardware.
But now all meshes are made from scratch and works go further.
Ok, here you can see what i have now and if you like it i can release this mod on LoversLab
Main idea of this mod - Mistress latex armor. There are lot of content for slaves, so i decide to make something for Mistress And yes futa characters support.
WARNING! A lot of screenshots! `30
At last i turn back to one my old idea - latex armor for my girl.
Latex sounds weird in Skyrim so i deside to call it Black glass armor. This will be big pack of different latex elements. Of course this pack will support futa characters and I would like to make (or rather have already done) latex masks with full support.
I just started working on this mod but I can already show you something.
Screenshots (Skyrin SE with Truth ENB):