[Solved]Bound Girl Companion Text, No Companion

I found a red ballgag harness and picked it up, then a couple of seconds later a text popped up saying I stuffed the gag on Bound Girl. I have no companions at all at the moment and am slightly confused about this

The popup about bound girls happens if you open your inventory, or a container, while a bound girl is spawning.

I found a red ballgag harness and picked it up, then a couple of seconds later a text popped up saying I stuffed the gag on Bound Girl. I have no companions at all at the moment and am slightly confused about this

The popup about bound girls happens if you open your inventory, or a container, while a bound girl is spawning.

What mod does it and where does the girl spawn, because there was no one else in the dungeon before or after the popup?

What mod does it and where does the girl spawn, because there was no one else in the dungeon before or after the popup?

It's from cursed loot, and they spawn in a random of the bigger towns. You can choose how many you want to have somewhere in the cursed loot menu.

Archived