[Brainstorming] Way of Adult Life

Quillon

Way of Life.

Probably one of the most popular and successful DLCs ever released.

I personally can't imagine playing without it. It doesn't do much... but holy hell, it's fun! Enabling so many additional actions and events.

So what the problem?

We don't have here many mods, which take possibilities of WoL and shape it Into this adult fantasy. And this isn't about making the mod... but rather helping add little (or a lot) to pool of suggestions.

Why?

Well... so various modders can consider those for adding into mods. Or making own mod. Or simply this all being "blueprint" for new mod.

Here's the general idea:

Way of life has been changed. Drastically. From now enabling erotic events to be shown and popping up while playiplaying your game. And these events and mechanics are dependant upon focus.

Now it's on you to suggest, what events would fit to those WoL focuses, what mechanics would be fine addition.

Feel free to post any suggestion or comment. Without any restrictions of content (except for those forbidden be forum rules, of course)

Way of Adult Life Concept:

Rulership:

This may be tricky one, since you are mostly trying to Rule. Sooooo... how are you going to have fun?

- Random events related to your courtiers and vassal of yours.

- Solving various problems in exchange for "natural" favors.

- Starting some adult themed traditions or laws

- Being able to push "First night" law

- Various events which would offer possibility of punishing hedonistic courtiers and vassals (if your ruler is a chaste and pious man or woman)

Business:

This may be probably very easy one. With business focus you may build and manage your own brothels. Everything from security to individual "whoring" events. With business you can also enable slave trade? Or even black market business, maybe also keeping dark secrets of your vassals and their kinks.

- Build a brothel and expand it.

- Expansion of brothel is done by events and building itself.

- Manage the brothel: You'll be able to appoint brothel security guardsmen to deal with troublemakers, appoint various workers

- Organize events (very similar to feasts) but with erotic and theme options.

- Random events happening in brothel. Various whores "annoying" you with their events.

- Intrigue option to interact with brothel employees

- Slave trade events (I think whole slavery isn't needed, because many other mods are don't great job with it)

- Black market events - various shady events, where you can sell your whores to rich men. Gain access to dark secrets of those, who bought from you "goods". Use information to your Adventage.

- Start a "illegal" drug or alcohol business?

- Prostitution network and events.

- Merchant republics can have their palace expanded with additional "wings", which may unlock intrigue actions.

Seduction:

Not that much to improve, to be honest. Basically here we can expand seduction events and add more flavour to it. Complete with adult themed text events.

- Add various seduction scenarios for seduction

- Random events happening while seducing (good and bad)

- False impregnation events?

- Ability to seduce close kin

- Ruler and council manipulation via sex and seduction

- Cosmetic events dealing with keeping your beauty and old age seduction

- Gaining favors via manipulation

- Mechanic for false accusations? (Example: You seduce a man. Sleep with him and later snuck out of chambers, bring body of dead prostitute... and lay it beside sleeping man. Call the guard or liege and laugh). Or simply hook-up two people together, then report both as unfaithful to power their opinions in secret.

- False rape accusations while playing woman. (Player would be able to successfully accuse count, vassal or courtier of rape. If successful... this is based on intrigue and traits, person will be punished or you'll have right to arrest him without any drawback)

- Event with learning various positions, trying them out and gaining trait "flexible" while doing so.

- Viper: Concept of this may be very simple: Seduce and poison your enemies, using your talents to try take down your enemies.

- Widow: Beautiful woman, which is using her beauty to take down her enemies. Or enemies of various kings/vassals. Of course... fir big amount of money.

(Viper or Widow can be unlocked by having special traits? Which trigger possibility of assassination events and targeted actions)

Intrigue:

This one may be tricky... since there's not much to do as shady characters. In case of shady sex. Spy on option may be greatly altered or new spying option may be added.

- Exclusive "stalking" mechanic, which would work like Spying but for more fetish or obsessive characters.

- Many stalking events, where stalker can see various details of person's life, uncover nice or dark secrets or even do some bad stuff to victim. Of course, failure events included.

- Sexual events included for stalking victims. With ability to do... Various stuff, if opportunity is given. (As example would be... Dunno... follow victim to her/his chambers and masturbate while she/he is sleeping? Grope him/her, try to have sex with that sleeping person or straight up rape)

- Blackmailing and dark secrets. (While spying on various characters, you can uncover their secrets and blackmail them into doing something. Like ending pointless war, giving you a ward or simply having sexual favor from them)

- Use your intrigue skills to unlock various plots (As example may be to stage act of tyranny by your target, lowering general opinion of your victim)

Hunting:

To be honest... I have no idea what to do with hunting. Some may dislike various ideas for this one... since what adult themed stuff you can do while hunting?

Let's say, you're in close contact with animals... does this mean you hunt those for sex? Ooooooor some hunting adventures with your companions? I'm not sure about hunting focus.

- Being able to breed or have fun with animals in your possession (this being probably dog kennels and horse stables)?

- Punish prisoners with stable/kennel options?

- Be able to appoint hunting companions (with title). Once appointed, you'll have special options to go on hunting adventures. Which would result in sex events (either with humans or animals)

- Animal ambush while hunting and savage sex?

- Cruel hunting game events. (Releasing woman/man into wild, hunting him/her and having him/her killed or raped by character or animals). This would be probably for cruel characters only.

- Instead of actual hunting... bring able to embark on adventure to hunt "skirts" of various ladies?

- Skirt hunting would be probably event chain with various options, where player could bang ladies/men. Accompanied with good and bad events?

War:

This isnt the most pleasant focus to choose, since sex and war are very bad enemies. Never pleasant indeed. Events and mechanics would be very unpleasant, but with ability to turn down... if they are against personality of your character.

- Raiding and pillaging events. (Descriptions and options of various events, which would happen during your command while raiding or sieging. "You rape this person in this way", "You see your men dragging XXX out of home amd having fun" and more)

- Capturing villagers and noble family members while sieging, taking them as slaves or breaking them free from slavery.

- Gangbang of noble commanders/troops. (Two ways of doing it. Female can be target of the gangbang or be part of a gangbang with different female victim. Male can be part of gangbang with female target... Probably prostitute or captured victim)

- Various atrocities in events done to break morale during siege.

- Holding a victory parade with captured foes as trophies

- Erotic events in War camp

- Sex event with an injured foe? O_O

- Possible new CBs for war focus... Which give various advantages and prizes upon winning.

Carousing:

Very amusing, very obvious. Carousing is a focus, which would enable to throw parties, masquerades and orgies. Everything accompanied with many events and feast-like preparation.

- Being able to organise mask masquerade, which would have event chain and flavor events with them.

- Orgy events. Various acts of hedonism, many actions to choose from.

- Forbidden kinks events

- Many events can be negative... like family member walking into whole scenery or vassal disagreement.

- Drunkenness events

Family:

Isn't it obvious? C'mon. Family focus is all about family. And family focus is incest.

- Being able to present your teenager son/daughter into adult life.

- Present prostitute as gift to your son, who just hit the legal age marriage.

- Be able to scheme two family members into falling into love

- Entire family fun time (with multiple scenarios)

- Bad events (Horrible inbreeding events, church discovering about incestuous lifestyle)

- If possible (Two targets being lovers), watch your siblings or heirs have fun together

- Homosexual and Lesbian relationships and experiments

- Bestiality and incest food perverse couples

- Encouraging incest with proper education.

Scholarship:

- Uncovering past mysteries and collecting artifacts. This may probably lead to various adult themed adventures and options (or not) [suggested by sas0066]

- Studying two partners having sex. Various positions, various people. This may result in vast knowledge about reproduction and achieving pleasure for a partner. Which will boost fertility and attraction opinion.

- Study of nature: Studying animal reproduction and bestiality. [suggested by sas0066]

- Examining up close women/men (for academic or sexual purposes) [suggested by sas0066]

- Discover fantasy races through your studies, venture to hidden places around the world and come back come witb one of them as your courtier. With possibility to have also sexual encounters on those journeys. [suggested by penzor]

Theology:

- Seducing and impregnating nun to damage religious authority. Make local priest responsible for chapel/church lose piety. Especiallygood with secret heretics. [suggested by FusRoDah]

- Priest seduction amd erotic events [suggested by FusRoDah]

- Lunatic or Possessed character can undergo spanking "ritual/session" in the monastery by nuns/priests to banish inner demons [suggested by jet41]

- Option to learn about more sexually oriented religions, study them and convert [suggested by jhpda]

- Pagan ruler may have sex with one of their female goddesses. After nine months, strong and beautiful (or also possibly genius) child will appear at doorsteps. [suggested by chrobryou]

(In alternative way, female character may get also special pregnancy by having sex with pagan god)

(In very rare case, Christians may get event, where female ruler can give birth to child of God)

- Find your way to Lilith though theology focus [suggested by penzor]

- Encounter/Find angelic and demonic characters, have fun with them or produce offspring with angelic/demonic origins. [suggested by penzor]

- Pagan female ruler can encounter one of male gods, having sex and giving birth to special child of that god. Child traits may br different based on which god was chosen as father.

Comments, suggestions, critique and scenarios for events would be greatly appreciated.

I may personally add more points for various focuses.

Your suggestions will be also added into their categories.

Thank you for reading and your time.

sounds like fun i would say build the family 1 first :)

I'm actually pretty bad modder. Like SO BAD, I can't call myself a modder xD. I'm not confident enough to start modding, since it's probably going to butcher whole game.

But I'm pretty good with ideas, texts and coming up with mechanics... which would work.

This topic is mostly for people writing down their ideas, sharing thoughts and stuff. Like giant pool of ideas, where people can draw inspiration.

(Although, if I'll ever do a mod, I would certainly add all these events, mechanics and more).

Anyways, you mentioned family focus. Any ideas for adding into topic?

Ah, so these peculiar hunters is what the Beastess of Skyrim is based on xD 

I'm guessing theology can be about seducing priests and be linked in with Noxbestia's darkest perversions to 'reform' the faith, (Maybe for secret heretics can impregnate nuns to damage the church's religious authority?) 

Ah, so these peculiar hunters is what the Beastess of Skyrim is based on xD

I'm guessing theology can be about seducing priests and be linked in with Noxbestia's darkest perversions to 'reform' the faith, (Maybe for secret heretics can impregnate nuns to damage the church's religious authority?)

I'm not sure what are you talking about, since I never played Skyrim with sex mods xD.

Yeah, it quite makes sense, if you think about it. Sleeping with priests. It's quite hard to come up with ideas, since whole point is being holy man and close to God.

Impregnating nuns to damage authority sounds awesome actually. I'm adding it to list! But I dont think it should really damage authority itself, since it isnt significant enough... Like burning down the church.

Scholarship: Study of Nature (Bestiality), Human body. uncovering past mysteries - New artifacts like Holy Grail, Archa ...

Theology: Well ... i dont know neither

Can you please specify by that Study of Nature with an example?

With human body... you mean... inviting women, examining them or simply dissect and study?

Actually... I think Holy grailgrail probably has it's event. But uncovering past mysteries and artefacts is a good idea. It can lead into various situations, many of which can be adult themed.

People are interested, but CK2 is a bit of an older game and while i am playing it now, it does not garner as much attention as it used to.  Perhaps when they release the China expansion, there will be a surge again.   Also, one thing to consider is the changes to WoL via other mods.   For example,  adding content featured in Vampire The Masquerade Redemption and the Call of Cthulhu.   Basically, adding an entirely new WoLish events if you take the learning perk.   I loved the inclusion of the Necromicon in older versions that might lead your ruler down a path of truth straight to the Old Ones, or launch a crusade to rescue/destroy the kingdom of Kindred spreading elsewhere in the world.   

Not really pure WoL edits, nor necessarily "sexy" ones but at least it lets you know that people are still interested in CK2 mods.  

People are interested, but CK2 is a bit of an older game and while i am playing it now, it does not garner as much attention as it used to. Perhaps when they release the China expansion, there will be a surge again. Also, one thing to consider is the changes to WoL via other mods. For example, adding content featured in Vampire The Masquerade Redemption and the Call of Cthulhu. Basically, adding an entirely new WoLish events if you take the learning perk. I loved the inclusion of the Necromicon in older versions that might lead your ruler down a path of truth straight to the Old Ones, or launch a crusade to rescue/destroy the kingdom of Kindred spreading elsewhere in the world.

Not really pure WoL edits, nor necessarily "sexy" ones but at least it lets you know that people are still interested in CK2 mods.

Yep, it's an older game, where probably biggest attention is drawn on GoT mod... in case of mod popularity. Where 51% of overall players are playing with that mod enabled.

But nevertheless the age,there are quite a lot of people here.

For me personally its very satisfying to know, what people want from game. What would they like to see in game, if they had a chance.

(I'm also a dude, who likes to talk a lot, discuss and have very long conversations)

And if people are discussing a topic, adding one idea to another, sparks of motivation can emerge and lead to creation of some content. But if people are quiet, others may see also quiet forum and don't visit it so regularly.

Chin expansion. Well... "China". I'm not sure about the surge. So far, from reading Dev diaries it seems like absolute disappointment. Except probably for changes in modding and bug fixes. Unless they release some new, really good looking features, this DLC would look kinda disappointing.

About WoL edits. Sure, there's sooooooooooooo much, which can be added. From vanilla like mechanics and events to "sexy" ones. But this forum is mostly dedicated to that "sexy" content.

Thus assuming people here are really searching for something specific.

WoL is very interesting DLC from this perspective, since it offers a choice. You can choose your lifestyle and follow it. Or change it.

Same can be probably said for "sexy" content, which can be added to WoL focus. You can accept it and go further or deny and never be bothered again with such event in longer time.

My idea is simply to discuss and collect as much information, ideas and suggestions possible for this DLC and topic. Then work could start, which could possibly result in adding desired content into the game.

Or simply serve as inspiration for modders. Sometimes people need a little push, inspiration or spark of idea to make it further into future, shape it and present it in it's best form.

There is also always way to add choice to use adult part of focus or not.

Set trigget on focus set to trigger event that let you decide more specific focus (via setting char flag)

Last few days I am thinking about creation of World for our Dark World creations...

But there is problem that we need someone (and he could be here) to paint the rivers, provinces.... To create map. Because Ck2 Generator is good but not enough yet.

Theology : church tease and denial, chastity ect. Also events to combat lunatic and possesed traits, something like : 3 nuns in monastery dungeon performing spanking ritual on bound crazy individual with chance to banish his/her inner demons through discipline and humility.

There is also always way to add choice to use adult part of focus or not.

Set trigget on focus set to trigger event that let you decide more specific focus (via setting char flag)

Last few days I am thinking about creation of World for our Dark World creations...

But there is problem that we need someone (and he could be here) to paint the rivers, provinces.... To create map. Because Ck2 Generator is good but not enough yet.

Exactly. Those rules are pretty handy and neat.

But... isn't it quite a work + maintenance to include all those events into one rule?

My thinking is... if you could simply add second option to decline that event, you're good to go.

Or even simply never add such mod to your collection, if you dont want such events.

Whoa. I have no idea, how to create new maps. I hardly know how to mod simpl3st things.

But... If I was on your place, I would ask for advise or help from minders doing total overhauls.

A lot of more have their custom maps and stuff (GoT mod, warhammer mod, Elder kings and witcher kings)

Theology : church tease and denial, chastity ect. Also events to combat lunatic and possesed traits, something like : 3 nuns in monastery dungeon performing spanking ritual on bound crazy individual with chance to banish his/her inner demons through discipline and humility.

Okey.

Can you please explain, what do you mean by Church tease and denial in more details?

Same with chastity, if possible.

I actually like a lot that spanking idea. Sounds like medieval themed method for solving a problem.

Added to first post ^^

Whoa. I have no idea, how to create new maps. I hardly know how to mod simpl3st things.

But... If I was on your place, I would ask for advise or help from minders doing total overhauls.

A lot of more have their custom maps and stuff (GoT mod, warhammer mod, Elder kings and witcher kings)

And.... there is the problem.. Even if someone tell me how to paint map (Well, there is also lot of tutorials) I am not capable of making one. My graphical "skill" is horrible, I can only make vision of how it could looks like by drawing it with crayons.

And.... there is the problem.. Even if someone tell me how to paint map (Well, there is also lot of tutorials) I am not capable of making one. My graphical "skill" is horrible, I can only make vision of how it could looks like by drawing it with crayons.

You just need practice. Good old "do amd fail until you learn".

That's how I'm learning too xD.

I had more than 50 crashes of the game, until I learned how to modify age and gender in cK2.

Although I imagine, how hard it probably ia to do map modding o___O.

My ''skill" is also horrible, don't worry, you're not alone out there :D

I think the woman player being raped should lower prestige and piety down by a lot, going up in increments the greater your title. The Queen can't just say she got fucking raped, that's serious fucking business.

I think most of mods... at least those I played with, did this.

And I experienced, that targets of rape got modifier or trait, which lowered prestige and piety. Or lowered single one.

I absolutely agree with you. Point taken for future inclusion... It's a small detail, which shoulshouldn't be forgotten.

BUT! Here's the thing. If ever these focuses are included, should AI have them?

Because that's where crazy stuff starts. AI abusing event, spamming them or doing crazy shit.

So yeah..

Oh, so this isn't a mod, these are just suggestions? Well, they sound pretty good, at least most of them. I might borrow some ideas then, ok? :)

Mod... maybe in some very, very, very long time.

But yeah. These are suggestions for possibilities.

If I'd ever do a mod, I would like to know what people want.

Borrow whatever you want ^^. For now, it's the whole purpose of this topic. Pool of suggestions and ideas.

I might take a few of these ideas to put into something. It's really not that hard to do in terms of adding to existing WoL content rather than modding the existing core files. It becomes as much an issue of simply coding the events, and finding appropriate images to pair with them.

So I added two Way of Life centered event chains to the latest version of Beyond Heresy, if anyone wants to try them out. The two are hunting and business focus related, respectively.

The hunting one lets you encounter a long-lived elven guardian, and you try to persuade her to join your court, or try to take her prisoner through force or trickery. If you fail, or just leave of your own accord, she'll still be there for future (non-ai) hunters to chance upon.

The business one is more repeatable, and consists of special shipments of slaves randomly coming in if you have a slavers guild. It gives you the opportunity to buy a trained slave, or to even take your chances to find exotic ones.

Anyway, I'll try and write a few more as I think of them.

I might take a few of these ideas to put into something. It's really not that hard to do in terms of adding to existing WoL content rather than modding the existing core files. It becomes as much an issue of simply coding the events, and finding appropriate images to pair with them.

Sorry for late response, I've been out of the town for few days.

Take anything you want, that's why topic was created.

For me, it's an issue. I'm really very bad at making scripts. I'm trying and trying, learning new things but progress is so slow for someone, who never modded before.

After some time, I'll be hopefully able to add most of these as mod.

Pictures aren't problem I have one of the best sites at my disposal to find from.

So I added two Way of Life centered event chains to the latest version of Beyond Heresy, if anyone wants to try them out. The two are hunting and business focus related, respectively.

The hunting one lets you encounter a long-lived elven guardian, and you try to persuade her to join your court, or try to take her prisoner through force or trickery. If you fail, or just leave of your own accord, she'll still be there for future (non-ai) hunters to chance upon.

The business one is more repeatable, and consists of special shipments of slaves randomly coming in if you have a slavers guild. It gives you the opportunity to buy a trained slave, or to even take your chances to find exotic ones.

Anyway, I'll try and write a few more as I think of them.

Whoa! GREAT! I'll definitely check them out.

Yeah, it's a lot of work, even when you (mostly) know what you're doing, between finding the right images to go with events, writing the descriptions and scripts, and testing the stuff in game (because something always is broken in the first version).

Images aren't the problem.

Deviant art, rule34hentai, rule34, Hentai Foundry got me fully covered for that kind of need. Buuuuuut.

But... trying to mod something and make it to not crash is hard. I've got literally no experience in programming, scripting and skills for modding. My only guides are internet, videos and my mistakes. (Also I may jave butchered few events from various mods to try learn from that).

Describing and writing events is my favourite part! It's fun!

It's a slow process, but I hope it will work some day. (Hopefully, Paradox will stop releasing DLCs which completely mess up the work).

Archived