I have no experience with modding but I had an idea.

An NPC offers you a job in which you have to be a slave and be sold to another NPC. The deal here is that while being transported, a shiv/poison is planted with you secretly that you are to use to kill your master at night. Then you can return to your handler to collect your share of the deal.

I think a lot of interesting scenarios can be created with this like - 

1. Master gets hold of weapon
  2. Handler double-crosses you
  3. Ambushed by bandits while being transported
  4. Master locks you up tightly before sleeping
  5. and so on

Can someone implement this? Thanks in advance

An NPC offers you a job in which you have to be a slave and be sold to another NPC. The deal here is that while being transported, a shiv/poison is planted with you secretly that you are to use to kill your master at night. Then you can return to your handler to collect your share of the deal.

5. and so on

Make it a Dark Brotherhood contract?

5. and so on

Really good suggestion

Neither of them do what I suggested. Thanks anyways.

5. and so on

Make it a Dark Brotherhood contract?

Nice Idea. Can also be implemented for the thieves guild. It would be a harder quest in which you have to be a slave and gather information over a few days and then escape without killing.

Nice Idea. Can also be implemented for the thieves guild. It would be a harder quest in which you have to be a slave and gather information over a few days and then escape without killing.

Or steal something valuable and escape.

It's certainly an intriguing idea and would add a lot to the game

Good idea.

Good idea.

May have to try and make it yourself

Good idea.

May have to try and make it yourself

I wish I could. I have no modding experience.

This sounds like it could be used as an interesting slave opening into Sanguine Debauchery Enhanced.  SD+ already handles much of the slavery aspect you want -- the "locked up at night" part (especially with Sanguine Debauchery Cages), master confiscates weapons/gold, and the release by killing your master parts especially are handled well by this. 

All that really needs done is a small quest with a task master to assign you to a random(?) SD+ master, similar to how Deviously Enslaved Continued handles "distant enslavement".

Archived