Scorpina's Random Uploads *UPDATE 9/18/17 Sexy Devil

Hope things turn around "Hugs"

Thank you much

To Anyone whom i Offended in the Argument i had with another User, i will not name Drop. Nor would it be Worth it. I Apologize. I do not ever get in a Mood like that, But they Attacked a Friend of mine, and i am Sure any of you Would Take up for a friend, as i Did. But Again if i Offended anyone I do sincerely Apologize.

Hope things turn around "Hugs"

As i Said, This song More or less Sum's all of it up, and how i View it ^_^

But Again i Thank you Sweetie <hands Pocky>

I Would give you Cake... But it's a Lie

• 3 weeks later...

The Simple Sock Layer outfit is my favorite and I use it a lot and really really appreciate it. The one suggestion I have is that it is always in back of the top or bottom clothing. If you wanted to add a bikini or a low cut tank top it would be nice to have the option to have it in front. Any chance of a version of it like that?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
1 hour ago, Jinxx7784 said:

@Scorpina Is there anyway for us to get updates to the custom content? I wanted to download the team four star shirts and the Atheist shirts but they aren't available. I understand if you can't.

Scorpina hasn't been with us for a while now but the links are still working on my end, maybe try another browser?  

• 1 year later...