Can SexLab limited strip functionality be called on by Navmesh?

MoonSpot

Is it possible to hook into sexlabs limited strip function instead of using a stripAll command?  Or maybe even better if the StripAll func can be supplanted with SL-LTD strip?

So there are a few mods out there that use strip on navmesh when PC/NPCs walk into or near pools, baths, saunas, etc.  For me this seems to break a number of things that are scripted to remain on a character, like piercings, belts, collars, etc..

So I'm wondering if I can't edit those mods/navmeshs to call on sexlabs Ltd strip() instead.  Its been ages since I've coded anything, and am completely unfamiliar with the APIs or where to even start.  So I ask. 

Is it something thats just needs a good'Ol switcheroo on a function being called? 

Or is it something else altogether different where some actual skills would be required?

3 examples of mods the use the strip/stripAll feature are:

Riverside Lodge by Lupus

Dragons Keep by ToppDog

And I assume Breezehome Fully Upgraded for Group Bathing by whatever which will be my last straw for ignoring the problem if I end up using it.

Most mods that include a strip feature for pools and baths probably use Unequipall() as it's the easiest to use and it works. If you're only wanting to remove a few types of items, you can specify the armor slot when using the UnequipItemSlot(x) - (Where x equals a number, such as 32). That's if you don't want to make a mod hook into SL. Though I wouldn't recommend this method if you're wanting to remove all but 1 or 2 slots.

The full list of armor slots (biped object) can be found here.

@darkconsole @swissenergy

Do you think it would be better or possible to modify the unequipAll() to hook into SL instead so I'd not have to reconfigure each individual instance?

Or do y'all think it could introduce problems?  There does certainly seem to be times when the game calls on UnequipAll(), and sometimes followed by equipping a spattering of clothing.  Like the Winterhold augur of dunlains restoration trial and sheogoraths mind of madness quest.  But not entirely sure if superseding the function would cause issues, or even if it can be done to be frank.  I've no idea how a modified UnequipAll() would play out, like CTD, no prob at all.  Just spitballing, but it might be easier to nip all instances in the bud rather than gun one down at a time.

sslActorLibrary.psc:282

Form[] function StripSlots(Actor ActorRef, bool[] Strip, bool DoAnimate = false, bool AllowNudesuit = true)

AllowNudesuit have any relation to the nudesuit in SL MCM?  Cause I don't use that option.

Archived