Any tips or tricks for making the game run efficiently with KW?

Thic

Recently, I decided to try this mod out on a new game of mine. For the first few hours it was going pretty well with a pause here and there (which is natural for the sims 3) but after 4 hours or so the pauses were much longer and way more frequent than they should be. It seems to get worse as time passes. When I try to play my game now, it's almost unplayable because the game will freeze for about 6 seconds every 8 seconds or so and it makes me want to turn my computer screen into a fucking bracelet.

Before anyone asks, I'm running a GTX 1070 on a 4670k intel CPU with 16GB of ram while also running the game on the settings on low-medium (besides sim quality). I also have all of the NRAAS mods and I'm also using the Razer game booster to shut off the background processes. I have no stuff packs, and all expansions save for WA, IF, and IP. I have quite a bit of store content, and around 40 CC files for skin and clothing.

There should be no good reason why I'm lagging so hard, but It's just getting so fucking bad that I don't know what to do anymore and it's driving me nuts. I've tried pretty much every single fix out there and I just can't get my game to stop being so unbearably slow and choppy. 

Does anyone have any tips? I don't want to uninstall this mod but it's starting to get to the point where I will have to do it. PLEASE help!

There's a few things you can try:

• If you're not already, try replacing the broken-ass worlds that EAxis shipped with the "fixed worlds" by EllaCharmed: https://ellacharmed.wordpress.com/category/world-fixes-2/. She repaired a lot of routing issues etc. that borks the AI over time and can cause a good deal of lag (especially in really "busy" worlds like Bridgeport, for example).
  • Be sure to disable any aspects of KinkyWorld you're not using. If you don't care about rapists, don't use the rapist service. If you aren't into the pet stuff, turn off the stray service. If you don't care about the high school stuff (which in my experience is broke af anyway), definitely turn it off. Turn selfies either off or down to the minimum since sims that take them will actually store all the shitty pictures in their inventory at higher levels.
  • Consider purging all families that you aren't actively interested in. The more sims (and particularly sim-relationships) that exist in your world, the faster you'll hit critical-mass lag.
  • Nraas StoryProgression is really heavy - you might turn it off if it doesn't interest you, but it does make the game world a lot more "alive" so it's a tough call.
  • If you haven't already, try merging all of your CC into a single .package.
  • Be sure to clear your caches and such fairly regularly. I wrote myself a batch file that zonks them all every time I start the game.
  • I'd try it without the Razer thing if you haven't. In my experience most of the "performance enhancer" programs like that can cause more problems than they fix.
  • If you're running an AV or anything else really resource-heavy try disabling it during gameplay (just kill your internet connection for the duration, if you're paranoid). 
That said, coding-wise, the game itself is sloppy and KW is even sloppier. The longer you play the worse it'll get, and it can't really be avoided.

On top of all the good advice, I also like Twoftmama's Route Fix, I noticed some of the lag was all my sims getting stuck at doors and the game recalculating what to do over and over.

Though it does sound like you might have chosen a laggy world. If you can't save your families, you can use Nraas to port them to a clean world.

Delete Lot 64x64 in the world, the game don't like this (freeze , lags ) , maximum lot size 40x40 , it's better for the game ;)

Also in file Sims3.ini , you can change something , to depend of your memory.

Game by default allow 2gb of memory. if you have more memory you can change this.

[ResourceSystem]
MemoryUsageLimit = 20000000   (original paramater) , if you have 6 gb of memory change to 3000000 , if you have 8 gb of memory change to 4000000 etc...etc... and save file with Save , not Save As , for keeping ini format ;)

Also in sims3.in you can change this for little faster game :

Original parameter :

[Config]
DynamicAvoidance_FieldRadius = 0.15
DynamicAvoidance_InactiveFieldLength = 3.0
DynamicAvoidance_MinNonIntersectingDistance = 0.24
DynamicAvoidance_FieldLengthPad = 0.6
DynamicAvoidance_StopDistanceMultiplier = 1.85

Change by :

[Config]
DynamicAvoidance_FieldRadius = 0.1
DynamicAvoidance_InactiveFieldLength = 0.1