Game Over/Player Death Alternative

Magicballs

Before suddenly conceiving this idea myself, I noticed that this is an idea that has been toyed around with in the skyrim forums (as I would have been surprised if I was the only one to have come up with something like this), but I haven't actually seen it very much coming out of it from my brief inspection, that or I didn't look hard enough.. Anyway, as far as I'm aware it exists in some capacity or another, which got me thinking that this idea could actually be a possibility, but of course, I could also be mistaken here as well.

Well, anyway, I was just thinking that with the advent of fallout 4 adult mods and animations going into full-swing, I was thinking that something like the following could be pretty cool:

In combat/random circumstance:

1. Lose all HP
  2. Game Over Fall animation as usual BUT
  3. Character Is not Dead!
  4. Follower(/s) immobile/joining in on the fun!
  5. Character is then sexually molested by last opponent/closest hostile opponent. If none is available, then nothing happens/random npc/entity comes along and diddles you.
  6. Either way you wake up 3 hours later (In a safer place not far away?) at 25 % health.

Alternative!:

Follower resurrects you with.. 

A bucket of cold water.

and sex

I think that would negate the annoyance one would feel when suddenly dying to random threat/enemy and losing a lot of progress; mainly on survival difficulty anyway. It could also be nice as it helps break the immersion of having to save all the time (which you can't really do in survival).

Would this be at all hard to implement? It reminds me a little of losing in something like say CoC or TiTS.

Ooh! Looks interesting! I know that the Script extender for Skyrim special edition is still in the works and unfortunately Oldrim is just too unstable for me so I suppose I will just have to wait patiently for that one!

Violate sort of does this at 30% health. When I get some free time, I'll see how problematic it would be to actually stop death at 0%. 

Violate, eh? I must apologize then, for I did not know of this mods existence prior to creating this thread.. I did a little bit of digging just now and it does seem to be something very much along the lines of what I am looking for, although, as you so rightly said, it only does this at around 30%. I would perfectly be okay with 1%, 5%, or even the aforementioned 30% however, although it does provide quite a harder margin in case you're trying to have a heated battle and a shot that deals 70% damage ends up incapacitating you instead of just throwing you on your ass, whilst also making only 70% of your health actually viable in combat. Sounds a bit silly me being a bit of a stickler for combat when I'm talking about sex mods and whatnot, I know, but trust me, to me I'd rather have the sex mods as a game-play extension rather than a replacement.

I was also looking at the content that four play provides as well, and had also noticed that it would use the F4SE, which I'm currently aware is in version 0.30. Would this, alongside Four play, have any known incompatibilities/issues with other mods? Barring alternate mods which essentially perform the same function of course.

Ooh! Looks interesting! I know that the Script extender for Skyrim special edition is still in the works and unfortunately Oldrim is just too unstable for me so I suppose I will just have to wait patiently for that one!

Violate sort of does this at 30% health. When I get some free time, I'll see how problematic it would be to actually stop death at 0%. 

Violate, eh? I must apologize then, for I did not know of this mods existence prior to creating this thread.. I did a little bit of digging just now and it does seem to be something very much along the lines of what I am looking for, although, as you so rightly said, it only does this at around 30%. I would perfectly be okay with 1%, 5%, or even the aforementioned 30% however, although it does provide quite a harder margin in case you're trying to have a heated battle and a shot that deals 70% damage ends up incapacitating you instead of just throwing you on your ass, whilst also making only 70% of your health actually viable in combat. Sounds a bit silly me being a bit of a stickler for combat when I'm talking about sex mods and whatnot, I know, but trust me, to me I'd rather have the sex mods as a game-play extension rather than a replacement.

I was also looking at the content that four play provides as well, and had also noticed that it would use the F4SE, which I'm currently aware is in version 0.30. Would this, alongside Four play, have any known incompatibilities/issues with other mods? Barring alternate mods which essentially perform the same function of course.

increase player health too, by 30%, so when it triggers at (inflated hp minus real hp) it actually happens at 0% real health.

I use S-Lab Leveling mod.  SL Defeat I had some real difficulties with, probably on my end, with the mods I use.  It's no longer updated, but it still works like a charm with the other mods I use.  The only issue I have with SL Leveling is if the attacker dies, then nothing happens, ever.  I have to restart game. 

This would be a great mod to use for something like this in FO4.  Vinfamy's FP Violate works as stated above, but if attacked again it usually ends in a death.  Since I don't have an autosave feature going, it can lead to some progression loss if I don't remember to save.

I like the ideas presented by Magicballs.  Both scenarios sound good.

The only issue with FP Violate is the timer is short for the animation and it wouldn't be so bad if it went straight to the "violation" instead of having to fight until HP went down to the percentage needed to start the fun.  I do however think it's great that all the fellers get to have a go before having the opportunity to run for dear life.

Archived